Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming All the best indie games are single player?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Anyone else found this?

I find so many great fun indie games and retro games but the vast majority are single player.

Not that I don't find single player games fun but... I do miss really solid multiplayer gaming! Especially with big servers. I used to have a lot of fun on games with a lot of other players too so it was very active!

Hm. Any good suggestions? I tend to like action games that aren't too demanding on hardware or big to download.

I remember playing Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 back in 2016, using a fan project which resurrected the games.
Pretty fun. IDK if they count as "retro games" though.

all i play is single player. i dont want to play with sex havers.

I've not played video games since Playstation in the 90s

Are there any games where you can exterminate Chads and Stacys or shoot up schools ?

I only really play tf2 or stuff on the switch. currently waiting for botw2 to drop

Awesome replies you got here, Battlefield is indie now)

Multiplayer support is apparently costly and that is why majority of indie games are for singleplayer - adding multiplayer is hard, and not that feasible

Indie games are trying to drive on quirkiness, uniqueness - Undertale, for example. Multiplayer would, presumably, ruin that. It would ruin Undertale without a doubt, heh

Awesome replies you got here, Battlefield is indie now)

Multiplayer support is apparently costly and that is why majority of indie games are for singleplayer - adding multiplayer is hard, and not that feasible

Indie games are trying to drive on quirkiness, uniqueness - Undertale, for example. Multiplayer would, presumably, ruin that. It would ruin Undertale without a doubt, heh
Just play OLD GAMES, yOU dumbdumdbumb dumbdunmbdumbn PizzDA.
There Are THOUSANDS OF ISO FILES WAITING TO BE ENJOYED!!

i have noticed this also. maybe because the companies that make indie games are more focused on the story of the game than the real multiplayer. the best single indie game i have played is the game of that red little square who get totally destroyed by the traps in the prison he's locked in (forgot the name) but it's a very funny game

There is only one slightly fun multiplayer indie game that comes to mind: Terraria (I know, very original). However, it doesn't have any actual servers and you need friends. But across the board, the majority of multiplayer indie games are just inconceivably boring. On the contrary, I've heard that 'Project Zomboid' is considerably decent. And might be worth checking out but I truly don't know.

There is only one slightly fun multiplayer indie game that comes to mind: Terraria (I know, very original). However, it doesn't have any actual servers and you need friends. But across the board, the majority of multiplayer indie games are just inconceivably boring. On the contrary, I've heard that 'Project Zomboid' is considerably decent. And might be worth checking out but I truly don't know.

Yeah erm, it was a bit sloppy of me to say "all", heh

I do more mean "vast majority", but I do know of some good multiplayer ones. Zomboid is amazing tbh. I also love Contagion.

Terraria... whilst less my thing, is a solid game. Minecraft also started out as an indie game :)