Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All the average guys and fakecels on here really tell us something.

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
I know this place is supposed to be our place to discuss genuine incel problems, but if average looking guys most of the forum deem to be fakecels are joining in the tens every month, does that not show how truly unwanted and disposable most men are made to feel. If normal men are feeling inclined to join incel forums, something’s clearly wrong.

A normie looking guy without mental problems shouldn't end up here tbh, unless he is paying the ethnic tax.

There will be a point in the future where even tall fakecels will just be actual incels

Some dudes here are really fake or vol, but its funny how the forum collectively claims that "sub8 are not enough for foids!" but also witch hunt everyone that is not a deformed incest truecel

(ban tallfags on sight tho :society:)

I think most of the hate for normies/tallfags here stems from the fact that some cels believe that a couple extra inches of height or a slightly better bone structure would solve their problems, but seeing people with the couple extra inches of height/better bone structure here with the same problems just flies in the face of everything they assumed, but instead of changing their assumptions, they just start resenting the "normies/tallfags". They fail to understand that the real problem is f*male hypergamy, and its ever-increasing extent. F*male standards are just increasing faster than perceived incel thresholds, thus creating a number of men who despite seeming to be beyond the perceived threshold for inceldom, are actually incels based on f*male standards. Just like us, they are victims of f*male hypergamy too, just a little taller/better looking. So lets stop with the infighting and be a bit more understanding.

I think most of the hate for normies/tallfags here stems from the fact that some cels believe that a couple extra inches of height or a slightly better bone structure would solve their problems, but seeing people with the couple extra inches of height/better bone structure here with the same problems just flies in the face of everything they assumed, but instead of changing their assumptions, they just start resenting the "normies/tallfags". They fail to understand that the real problem is f*male hypergamy, and its ever-increasing extent. F*male standards are just increasing faster than perceived incel thresholds, thus creating a number of men who despite seeming to be beyond the perceived threshold for inceldom, are actually incels based on f*male standards. Just like us, they are victims of f*male hypergamy too, just a little taller/better looking. So lets stop with the infighting and be a bit more understanding.
High iq

Normies still have a chance in the dating market. They can easily landwhalemaxx, while some sub 4s on this forum where rejected by landwhales and foids who were below their looksmatch.

The only normies and volcels who register here are jut going through a dryspell and/or depressed by getting rejected by stacys. Those normies and volcels should go to the looksmax forum.

Normies still have a chance in the dating market. They can easily landwhalemaxx, while some sub 4s on this forum where rejected by landwhales and foids who were below their looksmatch.

The only normies and volcels who register here are jut going through a dryspell and/or depressed by getting rejected by stacys. Those normies and volcels should go to the looksmax forum.
:soy: just date landwhales :soy:

Average is ugly for women

Some dudes here are really fake or vol, but its funny how the forum collectively claims that "sub8 are not enough for foids!" but also witch hunt everyone that is not a deformed incest truecel

(ban tallfags on sight tho :society:)
:soy::soy:

Sub 8 is light skin Colvin Cope
:feelsjuice:

Also MURDER ALL TALLFAGS!
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Not in minecraft either really fuck all of them!
:feelsjuice:

This is an obscure niche forum. Most normies, wouldn't even know what an incel is, and even if they do, they're unlikely to know about this place, let alone sign up in here. Some of the threads in here are way too intimidating for them. Sure there are some who still end up here somehow but they'd be in the minority, and as long as they behave properly, there's no reason why we cant grant them refugee status here/allow them to become naturalised incels.

Foids perceive all men as 2 SMV points lower than they objectively are.

That means that if my SMV is objectively 4/10 (which I believe it is), foids perceive me as 2/10.

Since I am a 5'7" whose SMV is perceived as 2/10, not even 440 pound landwhales desire me, even as I strongly desire and prefer thicc foids.

Being significantly shorter than average suffices to make me an incel, even though I'm not a grotesque, hideous, monstrous subhuman.

I don't believe that sub-8 men have no chance, but I believe that sub-5 men (such as myself) have very, very slim odds.

If you are 5 or 6, you can possibly ascend with a landwhale. Since I am 4, not even that option is available to me, as foids consider me as 2.

Tl;dr - ban tallfags on sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back