Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All Tall Men Have Deficient Characters: They Live on Easy Mode Due to their Height and Exist to Complain

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Last edited:
brutal heightpill and privillege but at the same time this is life we gotta accept it

Manlet Mogs a tallfag in front of his chick.

Just be Manlet is law.

Only Chad and all foids live life on easy mode... I am tall, my only easy mode is that my fat ass has to buy bigger more expensive shit to fit me.
get fuck outa her

@Mecoja

Only Chad and all foids live life on easy mode... I am tall, my only easy mode is that my fat ass has to buy bigger more expensive shit to fit me.
Moga me

agreed. Sucks us manlets who know how to play the game don't get the height to play it. While low T soycucks tallfags are often too retarded and cucked to try.

Character is cope

character is only developed when you're incel and need a cope, hence why we get into music, literature, etc. Chad doesn't care about any of these pursuits because he gets women and validation constantly. We are at the literal bottom of the totem pole.

Im 6'2 and my manlet "friend" mogged the shit out of me when it came to bench press

My arms are just too long and thin for this shit.

I have shit wrists too

Tallfags suck at the gym. Their bodies are physical deformities

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back