Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all right truce I won't even achnowlege the grinch again conflict over

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
@Fat Link disregard all other alerts/messages I will ever acknowledge the Grinch again and this nonsense can just be forgotten and we can all go back to the status quo. I mainly just spammed his threads because even though I don't like him he does make a lot of good content but I won't reply to his threads here on out. the issue is resolved and that is the end of it. no need for any further escalation this whole non-issue drama is over. all right then moving on with our days.

Finished breaking bad

@Fat Link disregard all other alerts/messages I will ever acknowledge the Grinch again and this nonsense can just be forgotten and we can all go back to the status quo. I mainly just spammed his threads because even though I don't like him he does make a lot of good content but I won't reply to his threads here on out. the issue is resolved and that is the end of it. no need for any further escalation this whole non-issue drama is over. all right then moving on with our days.
Oh ok but as far as I’m concerned you guys can and should be able to fight all you want with eachother on Sewrs or Lounge.

Just keep it off ID and any other sections/boards of ours and you guys should generally be good to go.

However if @Master does not like, enjoy or approve of your fighting with eachother for any reason be it on Sewers or Lounge well then you’ll probably be punished in some way but just know it wasn’t up to me lol. :feelsgah::feelsthink::feelsokman:

Oh ok but as far as I’m concerned you guys can and should be able to fight all you want with eachother on Sewrs or Lounge.

Just keep it off ID and any other sections/boards of ours and you guys should generally be good to go.

However if @Master does not like, enjoy or approve of your fighting with eachother for any reason be it on Sewers or Lounge well then you’ll probably be punished in some way but just know it wasn’t up to me lol. :feelsgah::feelsthink::feelsokman:
thank bro. in that case @The Grinch fuck you bitch I'll necro your old threads all I damn well want.

@Master I ask you to ban this retard for ruining the whole forum by spamming the forum „news-feed“ with my old threads

@Master I ask you to ban this retard for ruining the whole forum by spamming the forum „news-feed“ with my old threads
@Master then ban this retard too for constantly antagonizing other users and harassing them like @decembrist_kirillov can testify
he's a little rat bitch for crying to mods over someone commenting on his old threads. they aren't even insults to the Op just comments on the content posted .lets not forget this thread he posted about me and other users yesterday since this fucking cockroach is going to get the mods involved over shit. exhibit A)

Last edited:
You little rat bitch ai swear I’ll put you in a body cast and shit down your subhuman rat throat If we ever meet. And spit in your whore mothers face by giving birth to you

You little rat bitch ai swear I’ll put you in a body cast and shit down your subhuman rat throat If we ever meet. And spit in your whore mothers face by giving birth to you
@The Grinch is based

men fighting each other for nothing