Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All Races and Every Woman are the Same

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Just a basic blackpill daily reminder.

It all boils down to being better looking than other men, that's all foids care about.

In order to do well in another country you have to have better FaceAndLMS than the native men for the girls to like you.

It's different elsewhere but the basic foid nature is the same.

I made this thread to clarify to people where I stand with the Yellow Pill.

AWALT. noodlewhores are only better at virtue signalling. but deep down they are no different than western whores where it matters(hypergamy and degeneracy wise).

if this is true how will u ascend in asia

Glad to see you're back. Damn if I didn't expect this blackpill from you though.

Woah. From you of all people..:feelsmega:

Surprised you made this post. Did your meditation lead to deeper thoughts about the Yellow Pill

Surprised you made this post. Did your meditation lead to deeper thoughts about the Yellow Pill

A lot happened during my meditation.

AWALT. noodlewhores are only better at virtue signalling. but deep down they are no different than western whores where it matters(hypergamy and degeneracy wise).
by mogging a higher percentage of males
gooks are subhumans compared to westerners.

We Yellow Pillers must understand this and use it to our advantage so we can ascend.

Gotta be careful when asiamaxing for that perfect waifu

Cope, there a races better than others, just compare that 5´4 subhuman currycel with that 6´6 aryan gigachad from norway.

by mogging a higher percentage of males
gooks are subhumans compared to westerners.

by foid standards. globalism is what predecates this. low IQ dickmoggers are praised while intelligent honorable asian men are disowned by society.

But is it worth going to some shithole country for the off chance of slaying low value ethnic foid pussy :feelsthink::feelsthink:

But is it worth going to some shithole country for the off chance of slaying low value ethnic foid pussy :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Lots of those s-hole (I'm on NoSwear) Asian countries are better in different ways than the developed western ones, with different problems.

and I would consider those girls to be superior to the best the west has to offer, but this is just my personal preference

Zesto has been hacked. Reported.

Lots of those s-hole (I'm on NoSwear) Asian countries are better in different ways than the developed western ones, with different problems.

and I would consider those girls to be superior to the best the west has to offer, but this is just my personal preference

Japan and S Korea aren’t shitholes but it’s probably way harder to slay there Vs the other chink countries

Japan and S Korea aren’t shitholes but it’s probably way harder to slay there Vs the other chink countries

I meant the SEA ones.