Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All poor(workers) people have is women

R

righteouscel

-
It's fucking sad and ridiculous we can't come home to kids running to see us and a wife to have sex with. It's literally the only thing that us middle class and poor people have and the reason India is so overpopulated. I couldn't imagine being a wage slave and still not having any women to suck you off fuck this earth and life feminism ruined it all. What's the point of living as a cog and servant to a society where we get fucked over for profit and spend all of our money on rent just to not get women it's suicide fuel it used to not be like this but the internet ruined it.

Last edited:
It's fucking sad and ridiculous we can't come home to kids running to see us and a wife to have sex with. It's literally the only thing that us middle class and poor people have and the reason India is so overpopulated. I couldn't imagine being a wage slave and still not having any women to suck you off fuck this earth and life feminism ruined it all. What's the point of living as a cog and servant to a society where we get fucked over for profit and spend all of our money on rent just to not get women it's suicide fuel it used to not be like this but the interest ruined it.
I WOULD CARRY THE PAIN FROM GUTS OF BERSERK JUST TO BE A HAPPY FAMILY MAN

You shouldn't have a family if you're poor. You're making your kids suffer for something they didn't ask for.

You shouldn't have a family if you're poor. You're making your kids suffer for something they didn't ask for.
Aslong as you work you can make a way for your kids but how do they expect us to work without having anything in life to motivate us

Their need to be a cap on the limit of kids allowed in these poor countries as they are as useful to society as a pigeons who are rats with wings

Aslong as you work you can make a way for your kids but how do they expect us to work without having anything in life to motivate us
Having condomless sex with hookers and getting revenge on normies should be enough motivation for you.

Most wageslaves in the west have no problems affording kids. I mean it's "tough" in the sense that it's tougher than being a college student but come on, every generation in human history except the boomers (in the US) and genx-ers (in North America and Western Europe) had it worse.

Most wageslaves in the west have no problems affording kids. I mean it's "tough" in the sense that it's tougher than being a college student but come on, every generation in human history except the boomers (in the US) and genx-ers (in North America and Western Europe) had it worse.
Affording kids is a problem in shithole countries.

That's literally it. If all curries were single tomorrow the entirety of India would produce enough Liveleak content for the next few decades.

IT says he’s blaming women for capitalism but i see nothing in his post that indicates that