Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All Palestinians in demonstrations in Finland are young, handsome, fit men...while in Chicago, London etc. roughly half are women

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
See yourself:

Photos from Helsinki:

Photos from Oulu, Turku, Tampere:

(both links have videos also)

Why these Palestinian men are here? And why we allowed them into Finland?

At the same time majority of demonstrators in Chicago were female:

View: https://twitter.com/MuslimTom_/status/1715846655902449812

Why USA and UK get female Palestinian immigration while Finland does not?

Finns are dogs of the AngloZionist empire. They have to accept what the US tells them to.

Majority of Palestinians abroad support Hamas. Majority of Palestinians in Gaza support Hamas. Still too nice EU and USA leaders say that Hamas does not represent Gaza's people (despite winning the last elections there and the population clearly supporting and letting them govern!!!!!!) and provide them with free stuff with loaned money. Just check the history of funding of UNRWA. West pays everything, even super rich arab countries do not care. Still Palestinians hate the EU. EU commissioner tried to say/do something, but was quickly reprimanded by certain western EU states like France. EU commission and its member states pays the health-care, schools, food etc. in Gaza that directly contribute to Hamas having more resources. And as a reward for the terrorist attack against civilians, EU promised even more money to the Palestinians. Borrowed money, of course.

1948 Gaza strip's population was 60 000 to 80 000.

In October 1922 the population of Gaza, West Bank and Israel combined and including foreign military personnel and persons of foreign nationality was 757 182

The biggest issue is of course that of population growth. What will happen in, say, in the next 2000 years? I can say that this kind of population growth won't continue for the next 2000 years, it is a physical impossibility.

the homeless women of that war, they are gonna find a london chad to spend the rest of there life with.

Nyttkuva 359

Palestinians are the enemies of Finnish men, they steal our women:

(Israeli men also, I know numerous Finnish women married to Israeli man and moved to Israel. I know zero cases of native Finnish man married or dating Palestinian or Israeli Jewish woman)

(the biggest enemies of Finnish men are British men)

(this woman spoke 100% native Finnish despite the subtitles, Jasmin can be Finnish name but that surname can NOT)

Nyttkuva 358

Imagine complaining about being a Scandinavian white male LOL

ALMOST ALL THE FINNISH PARTICIPANTS IN OULU WERE NATIVE FINNISH WOMEN. ONLY TRAITOR WOMEN WHO ARE SUCKING, FUCKING PALESTINIAN COCK, OR WANTING TO. THERE WERE ONLY A VERY FEW PALESTINIAN LOOKING WOMEN WEARING headscarf and maybe they were also local, not Palestinian. A few babies, all boys (maybe they abort females in Finland where it is easy). There were one or two young native Finnish men there, these should be tortured and killed first.

The demonstrators in Oulu shouted "free Palestine" in English and the leader of the pack addressed the assembled crowd in English and most of the signs were in English. Why are they here? Of course, because weak Finnish men allow. We should not. First, remove the voting right of women.

Hearing finnish people speak is so fucking weird

Imagine complaining about being a Scandinavian white male LOL
If you refer to me, I am not. Finland is not in Scandinavia and I am not Scandinavian. I am Finnish and Finnish men are far below the Germanic men (also below Mediterranean men) in attracting women. Finnish men (not to be confused with the men living in Finland who have Germanic genes) are at the bottom of the attractiveness table in Europe. That is statistical fact. We only beat some Asians like Thai and Philippine men, even Japanese men are cucking us, not to mention Korean men. We lose to Slavic men also, more slavic men living in Finland than Slavic women, unique in "western" Europe. Though much less unbalanced ratio than for British, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian etc. men. We have double the amount of emigrant native women compared to men, and that includes native men moving to Asian locations. In all "western" countries lives 2-4 times more Finnish native females than Finnish native males.

BTW, you are WAY better off than me. And taller and better face. And much younger. Richer, no autism. No body hair, no acne. Travelling the world, while I am stuck in my country.

I would rather be a Palestinian-looking:

Nyttkuva 363