Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All Our SJW Enemies Meet Up But We Don't

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
IT has actual meetups and photos of people meeting up. But we are too afraid to even see each other in public. What's wrong with us, we are regular people who are just unattractive and single, many of us have no real life friends either. There's nothing wrong with meeting each other.

I guess, why not.

Last time I pulled up to the wrong meeting bro or it got crashed

IT has actual meetups and photos of people meeting up. But we are too afraid to even see each other in public. What's wrong with us, we are regular people who are just unattractive and single, many of us have no real life friends either. There's nothing wrong with meeting each other.
I'm down for a meet up

I guess I still care about my future too much to risk it

When those guys at UC Santa Cruz did an “inceltine’s Day” meet up in 2020 even they got an infiltrator. Some local soy liberal open mic comedian saw the flyer and live tweeted his experience at the meeting. He came away liking the group, but for the most part it was just for his stupid friends to laugh at

If we tried to handle a meetup from this forum we’d risk worse infiltrators like feds

When those guys at UC Santa Cruz did an “inceltine’s Day” meet up in 2020 even they got an infiltrator. Some local soy liberal open mic comedian saw the flyer and live tweeted his experience at the meeting. He came away liking the group, but for the most part it was just for his stupid friends to laugh at

If we tried to handle a meetup from this forum we’d risk worse infiltrators like feds
Feds won't bother infiltrating they know we are harmless.

Imagine how funny it would be if we were to organise an incel meet up but some how relay to every member here not to go. And then 30 IT members show up to "infiltrate" and they all just think that it's still the actual incel meet up because they are all sub humans :feelskek:

Not unless some crazycel decides to do something illegal. We could all hang out in some public place like a restaurant or watch a movie together or rent a meeting hall at a motel and get to know each other.
In places like britain they are making misgendering somebody count as hate speech which is a legally punishable crime. wouldn't shock me if by the time we set up a meeting simply identifying as an incel would be a "hate crime".

wouldn't risk it, the feds would plant even more tracking devices if met up

Don't be so paranoic.It would probably end up fine If we actually do it,but most likely no one wants to leave thier house.

Feds got bigger fish to fry, hombre.

I would say part of the reason is because people will regard IT as "good individuals" so they don't have to worry about their faces being everywhere online.

The Underground Inceldian Chamber (geolocation: unknown, fedcucks cannot see this) is a viable option for us.

Schizo feminists would show up and kill everyone. Not going to happen.

You could probably meet up with some members that live close to your local area. You'd have to arrange for something through private messages for the least risk of unwanted attention. Of course, you still run the risk of being baited by some glowie.

No large-scale public incel meetup could ever happen. It would be crashed by normies or shutdown by authorities.