Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All of your ancestors, without exception, managed to attract someone from the opposite sex and reproduce.

I have chadlite brother so this is not a burden for me. ALTHOUGH it seems he is volcel, as he can't really stand most of modern females.

Having a kid with woman is not Ascension , alot of richfags could marry thotswho who would have their children but also cheat on them . Similarly alot of curries could get an arranged marriage but being married to women won't stop our problem we are undesired by women they will have to settle for us , they will not long for and they will certainly not lust after us it's just like getting a prostitute who will have a kid with you , she will secretly despise you all her life. If you are born genetically inferior you either live an incel or die a cuck. Alot of our ancestors were beta enough to live with a woman who doesn't desire them but I am not like them I will end this genetic line of ugliness.

The Global population is 7.8 Billion People.

The collective bubble will burst at at 9 Billion.

While the global population looks like a stock market rise, wait for the stock market crash. What goes up must come down eventually.

Reasons for lack of sex?
- Female Hypergamy
- Chads and Harems, whether stacked or chronological
- Eugenics and increase use of selective sperm banks for selective breeding circumnavigating the illegal science of designer babies.

There were tons of people in our lineage that didn't make it. They died of sickness or were born deformed. You're not allowed to stone ugly people anymore, so were still here.

All of my ancestors I know were Chads,my grandpa had 12 children and great grandpa had 24 KIDS
but here I am,lost the genetic lottery. fuck my life.
24 kids? How many wives did he have?

My parents grew in a small village.
I’m growing in a big city.

The forced proximity that most of my ancestor had were cards in their favor, but now that everything and everyone is interconnected, I have lost all my cards.
There always is a better option elsewhere in the mind of everyone.

It’s too late, I was just born in the wrong generation.
That worked in some places for a long time. The neighborhood I came of age in was insular, centered around the cherished local high school. Teachers, parents, school staff, all lived there, many within walking distance of the school.
That gave me a home field advantage, as it were. I was short, Aspergery, bucktoothed, walked with a limp, "talked funny" and still got a few dates. That neighborhood is gone, the times are gone, the sense of "he's one of us" regardless is gone. It's all gone and it's is not possible for young guys who are like I was.

My dad didnt manage to get a single date until he was 21. My grandfather didnt manage to find a partner to have a child with until he was like mid 30s. My uncle didnt manage to get married and have a kid until like 7 years ago in his 40s. All my ancestors just barely managed to ascend and reproduce in a non westernized society. I guess it's no surprise if I dont manage to make the climb and pass on my genetics.