Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All of us have failed

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
There is one purpose in life. ONE. To ensure that your genes are carried on. Yet all of us have failed at that miserably.

Does it really matter if your genes are carried on?

Especially when you consider that only 50% of your genes get transmitted, and this part dilutes even more each generation.

Life has no purpose m8

fuck children, even if i ascended i wouldnt have kids.

I hate my whole extended family,so why would I even want to spread by pathetic genes,I would be doing them a good favor for not being in this horrible world

My genes fucked my life up.

It gives me great pleasure to know that I won't be passing them on.

We failed the moment we were born.

Life has no purpose m8
This is what incels tell themselves to cope with the meaninglessness of their lives.

1200px-Nietzsche187a.jpg

This is what incels tell themselves to cope with the meaninglessness of their lives.

1200px-Nietzsche187a.jpg
Strangely I agree with both of you. Gah I'm wired to want to spread my seed in many vagene.

Not all of us. We have a lot of FAKEcels here.

A couple of betas in a lab or lecture hall decided that this was our “purpose” and it meme’d from there? I think the purpose of life, if any, is to fuel the destruction of the universe. So...we’re delaying the end of the universe!

Does it really matter if your genes are carried on?

Especially when you consider that only 50% of your genes get transmitted, and this part dilutes even more each generation.
Personally, I don't care about my genes per-say, but I do care about my family name living on.

Just look at the Ford, Bush, and Kennedy Families. Now I know my family will never achieve that amount of success, however I still want my decendants to be able to track where they came from with decent accuracy.