Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of the stories you see about foids making a shit ton of money through OnlyFans are paid advertisements by the company

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
OnlyFans is the female equivalent of becoming a local rapper. The business model is that like 0.01% make an insane amount of money and status off of it so they can pitch the dream to the other 99.99% who nobody ever sees or hears about who get like 36 views and 3 likes (two of which are bots from southeast asia) and make like $5 across their entire “career”

The average foid doing onlyfans is legit no different from those niggas commenting “I’m the hardest 19 year old rapper in Atlanta” on hundreds of videos trying to promote his shit that no one actually likes or listens to

The market is already super oversaturated and unless you’re filling some niche where there’s actual market demand for it to make people interested in you no one cares about your shit. 25 of the 28 top earners on JustForFans (OnlyFans largest competitor) wear diapers. The reason you never see news articles about that and the media only posts “blackpilled” articles about the 3 of them who make a ton of money by posting vanilla sex and nudes is because it’s all a fucking marketing campaign

OnlyFans is the female equivalent of becoming a local rapper. The business model is that like 0.01% make an insane amount of money and status off of it so they can pitch the dream to the other 99.99% who nobody ever sees or hears about who get like 36 views and 3 likes (two of which are bots from southeast asia) and make like $5 across their entire “career”

The average foid doing onlyfans is legit no different from those niggas commenting “I’m the hardest 19 year old rapper in Atlanta” on hundreds of videos trying to promote his shit that no one actually likes or listens to

The market is already super oversaturated and unless you’re filling some niche where there’s actual market demand for it to make people interested in you no one cares about your shit. 25 of the 28 top earners on JustForFans (OnlyFans largest competitor) wear diapers. The reason you never see news articles about that and the media only posts “blackpilled” articles about the 3 of them who make a ton of money by posting vanilla sex and nudes is because it’s all a fucking marketing campaign
lmao this is a true blackpill.

I do lurk (lurk) I do answer questions on quora sometimes and I'm mostly upvoted by nude women who share nudes. Obviously some bot, I have way too much experience to think it's not themselves considering people I ignore on this forum exist. Literal human bots.

Edit: btw I don't share my real face

I think this is true. Onlyfans users make a ton of money and fast but it’s not every user, it’s the people with a higher profile or with a niche. Most who sign up to get some of that cash themselves don’t get anywhere near that and only disgrace themselves. Which all of the users are doing anyway.

Good. I hope none of them manage to make money that way, its degenerate as fuck and they don't deserve it anyway.
The simps who give money to those women should be beaten

True. Most of the rich onlyfans girls already had a large following to begin with. Plus the onlyfans money never lasts. 90% of the dudes unsubscribe after the first month. The foids have to keep finding new betabuxxers.

It seems that average OF foid is estimated to make between 120 and 180 dollars a month, if google results are to be believed.
You aren't entirely wrong and I agree with the overall idea but that's still far more than it should be imo.
Fuck simps anyway.

I think this is true. Onlyfans users make a ton of money and fast but it’s not every user, it’s the people with a higher profile or with a niche. Most who sign up to get some of that cash themselves don’t get anywhere near that and only disgrace themselves. Which all of the users are doing anyway.

there are far too many foids and not enough simps to go around
plus all the simps are going to go for like to top 5% thots
it's like male equivalent of hypergamy :feelshaha:

it'll be the white bitches with the fat asses
and the 18yos that look like their 12
posing with their teddybears for the oldpervs :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

they still make more than me. and no homeless foid is single.