Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of the regular TV is for sexhavers

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
Everytime I turn on the tv there's some show going on about sex or marriage, there's literally no shows about single people (especially men) and if there is, they are shown as freaks. Right now there's some show in TLC about sexhavers being hospitalized when something goes wrong and then usually ending up back to sex at the end of the show. Sexhavers problems are just that more important than nonsexhavers. Every show about looking for new house etc has a couple, they'll never use single people in them.

i don't even watch tv anymore.

only fakecels watch tv,havent watched that shit in over a decade

I don't watch many TV shows or movies... :feelsjuice:

Though even in shows without any what you mentioned, there is still copious amounts of Chadwashing to appeal to foids and self-hating bluepillers. :feelsclown:

I don't watch many TV shows or movies... :feelsjuice:

Though even in shows without any what you mentioned, there is still copious amounts of Chadwashing to appeal to foids and self-hating bluepillers. :feelsclown:
I mainly just consume movies and music and games etc from before 2010's when feminism and blm-shit ruined everything

TV is almost exclusively watched by roasties nowadays so no surprise.

Every show about looking for new house etc has a couple, they'll never use single people in them.
The only single male I can think of who bought a new house is Notch, the creator of Minecraft. Sure enough there were reports he was frustrated, bored and miserabe. Since then he is now making his own new indi game, because 'he enjoys the work'

And even on the fucking news all you hear about are the struggles of families.

And even on the fucking news all you hear about are the struggles of families.
They literally don't give a shit about people not good enough for sex

Yes. What it is - is that television is 95% designed for foids now. I studied marketing in college, so I understand this. Jews know that foids make the financial decisions in a household, the male might earn the money, but foids decide how the money is spent. Therefore, most programming is geared towards foids. Sports used to be a bastion for males, however, the Jews are having foids invade major sports now. Example - baseball, foids can't play baseball. Yet for some reason, Major League Baseball wants to hire foids to commentate on nationally televised games. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back