Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ALL OF THE INCEL SAINTS. - HELP COMPLETE THE LIST

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
- GRAND SAINTS -

Saint Diogenes, the Saint of Cynicism and NEETmaxxers, the proto-blackpiller. the first of saints.

Saint Cho, the Saint of going ER, saint of Wrath and Destruction.

Saint Elliot Rodger, The saint of Volcels and high standardcels and the first true Blackpiller in modern age. Also the saint of ERmaxxing

Saint Hamudi, the Saint of blackpill Philosophy, he is the Socrates of Blackpill, the Blackpiller prime.

- MINOR SAINTS -

Saint BlackOps2cel, the Saint of looksmaxxers

Saint BlackOps4cel, the saint of SEAmaxxers

Saint Alek, the saint of Autism

Saint Lepine, the Saint of Slut Hate and Women ER.

There are many more saints to be added to this list, I cba to find their pictures. Help me complete the list.

Last edited:
Joseph Merrick, the Martyr of Truecelistan

St. Alek
St. Lépine

Saint Samuel. Nothing more Brutal

- GRAND SAINTS -
View attachment 1270377

Saint Diogenes, the Saint of Cynicism and NEETmaxxers, the proto-blackpiller. the first of saints.
View attachment 1270376
Saint Cho, the Saint of going ER, saint of Wrath and Destruction.

View attachment 1270379
Saint Elliot Rodger, The saint of Volcels and high standardcels and the first true Blackpiller in modern age. Also the saint of ERmaxxing

View attachment 1270380
Saint Hamudi, the Saint of blackpill Philosophy, he is the Socrates of Blackpill, the Blackpiller prime.

- MINOR SAINTS -
View attachment 1270383

Saint BlackOps2cel, the Saint of looksmaxxers

View attachment 1270384
Saint BlackOps4cel, the saint of SEAmaxxers

View attachment 1270387
Saint Alek, the saint of Autism

View attachment 1270388
Saint Lepine, the Saint of Slut Hate and Women ER.

There are many more saints to be added to this list, I cba to find their pictures. Help me complete the list.
put Eric and Dylan, Nikolas Cruz, Artem Kasantsev as Minor Saints of going ER.

Last edited:
put Eric and Dylan, Nikolas Cruz, Artem Kasantzev as Minor Saints of going ER.
Eric and Dylan went ER but I don't think they were cels really.

Cruz and Kasantzev ok but we got too many ER saints I think we just all aggregate them under ER or Cho unless they did soemthing rly special or we gonna end up having 20 ER saints JFL

Sure he killed a shit ton of women but his motives for killing them did not arise from inceldom
He killed them as revenge, not just for fun

Who is the jesus of blackpill?

I think it must be Diogenes tbh was there ever a more important figure for the proto-blackpill?

He killed 350+ foids
Serial killing is stupid. All that foid killing is just gonna reduce the dating pool. Foid killing is only justified if there is a message behind it

Serial killing is stupid. All that foid killing is just gonna reduce the dating pool. Foid killing is only justified if there is a message behind it
I still won't get any woman. Thats normie problem

Eric and Dylan went ER but I don't think they were cels really.

Cruz and Kasantzev ok but we got too many ER saints I think we just all aggregate them under ER or Cho unless they did soemthing rly special or we gonna end up having 20 ER saints JFL
is someone from this forum went ER (theoretically) would they be considered saints?

Saint Megamind deserves a spot I'd say
The newest Saint of em all
28 chronically single i know my forehead is huge i cant v0 dl7v4no20ulc1

Saint Megamind deserves a spot I'd say
The newest Saint of em all
View attachment 1270390
Saint megamindcel. Peace be upon him.

Saint Brock TurnER should be added. He was falsely accused and convicted of rape, and the reason I’ve come to that conclusion is because his “victim” is a crisis actor who claims she was at UCSB when Saint Elliot was there.