Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All of my normie-looking friends are incels too

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
And they mog me to hell and back. But literally nothing happens in their life. NOTHING. They try, they improve themselves, but it doesn’t help. I’m ded srs they are MUCH more good loking then i. And meanwhile the chadlite i know is amassing orbiters. It’s over for 80% of men

And by the way there is no femoids in our social circles. And not only ours. All normie men i know hang out with other men. Like femoids don’t exist at all. Jfl at “meeting through social circles”

Last edited:
It's over for many men

a small % of men has monopolized the entire market

Today even 3/10 obese foids can easily find a 7/10 male. I hope tinder and instagram will be banished soon.

Today even 3/10 obese foids can easily find a 7/10 male. I hope tinder and instagram will be banished soon.
it's only gonna get worse friend, get ready

Has it really gotten so bad? How old are you op? 2 yrs ago almost everybody I knew had a gf

And they mog me to hell and back. But literally nothing happens in their life. NOTHING. They try, they improve themselves, but it doesn’t help. I’m ded srs they are MUCH more good loking then i. And meanwhile the chadlite i know is amassing orbiters. It’s over for 80% of men

And by the way there is no femoids in our social circles. And not only ours. All normie men i know hang out with other men. Like femoids don’t exist at all. Jfl at “meeting through social circles”
this is becoming increasingly common, all those men are collectively and repeatedly kicked off from hanging out with actual cool people that have girls around
there's no reason for a bunch of 5/10 guys to even have 3 or 4/10 girls in their groups these days, those girls have better shit to do than hang out with old people or average guys, you rarely see the girls even at family reunions let alone some ugly dickweed's social group lol

My normie friend has went to singles only nights at bars, is involved in university club activity, has statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed and still mo girlfriend. He's 6 feet tall too but a little shitty skullshape.

He says he's a virgin but not an incel

My normie friend has went to singles only nights at bars, is involved in university club activity, has statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed and still mo girlfriend. He's 6 feet tall too but a little shitty skullshape.

Normies think incel is an ideology.

Exact same experience.
JFL at thinking women exist at all. It's a scam my government to keep you working. Go into any social setting that's not explicitly female only and you'll see no women.
Hell walk down the fucking street and it's all men either doing their job or getting to where they do their job.

he's a deluded cuck then. You need to feed him black pills

It’s over for 80% of men

So tired of this retarded viewpoint
Its only over for bottom 30%
Most normies 4-7 can fuck. Seen it happen so many times. Incels are burn face victim tier (im talking 0-2.5) and if youre beyond that then gtfo and stop spouting your autism tbh

he's a deluded cuck then. You need to feed him black pills
I have and at first he called me a misogynist but I showed him the sources. Now he thinks it's unfortunate that it has to be that way. He still believes he can ascend.

Also he tries to help me quit drinking

Now he thinks it's unfortunate that it has to be that way.

I think he will come around eventually. I think most people are hardcore bluepilled thanks to their mothers, over protective mother creates crybaby males.

80/20 rule is real.

>having friends

So tired of this retarded viewpoint
Its only over for bottom 30%
Most normies 4-7 can fuck. Seen it happen so many times. Incels are burn face victim tier (im talking 0-2.5) and if youre beyond that then gtfo and stop spouting your autism tbh

7 is Chadlite.

Anything below a 7 can't simply "fuck". They have to do a degrading, self-debasing clown and monkey dance routine to get a foid's attention, then they have to demonstrate that they're ready to sell themselves into indentured cuckitude and be good docile slaves, and then maybe, JUST MAYBE, some foid will give them a chance and some starfish condom sex once in a while. J F L

So yeah, it's over for anyone who isn't at least a Chadlite. Unless you have no problem with being some whore's subservient cuck, AutistCell, and you consider that winning at life. J F L @ your sorry ass then.

Damn. I can imagine how much social media has spoiled Russian foids even the ones located in remote poverty villages. Before they had no choice but to bang the local Kiril, Sergey and Dmitry. But now they're all global IG celebrities too good for the average Russian man. J F L

But normies can get laid through social circle brooo

My friends are worse than incels. One is dating a landwhale and the other one is dating a brown commie weeb whore. Jfl

Damn. I can imagine how much social media has spoiled Russian foids even the ones located in remote poverty villages. Before they had no choice but to bang the local Kiril, Sergey and Dmitry. But now they're all global IG celebrities too good for the average Russian man. J F L

Yeah man russia is soy as hell. President cucktin even said: we have special respect for women

i have seen gl guys who couldnt get gf, its a fucking joke

i hope one day all ugly foids will be discrimnated.

bro 95/5

thats why normie tier guys are becoming incel

also with chadlite his "chad status" is more temporary, the higher up in looks the better your smv(no shit but reminder)

because a 7 now will be incel tier tommorow

foids are gone.they are always in their phones on social media sites.they live in their own little planet with high tier men,rest are coping together in this shitty reality

russian girls are pure angels

12327541 7657 4785 B68A 34B8276DA33F

Russian girls are pretty

pretty fucking spoiled by society

Nah man they are average but their fake up skills are top tier tbh
I generally think this whole "Russian girls are the prettiest" shit is pretty overrated. Russian girls are pretty materialistic.

I generally think this whole "Russian girls are the prettiest" shit is pretty overrated. Russian girls are pretty materialistic.

They were gold diggers 10 years ago. Now it’s looks only

Foids literally dont associate with males below psl 7.
80/20 rule is real.

The blackpill is spreading, whether they like it or not.