Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All of my noodleslut teachers from elementary school to high school had white last names

Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
Imagine teaching thousands of ricecels, while having a secret fantasy of laying waste on all of them. Noodlecunts are the most sadistic, treacherous, demonic, deranged group of entities on the planet and the only cure to this problem is to put a 9mm in their heads.

Most of my friends/male family members have married noodlewhore spies. White women are out of the league for them unless you are a Chad, otherwise white women will just stay single.

Most of my friends/male family members have married noodlewhore spies. White women are out of the league for them unless you are a Chad, otherwise white women will just stay single.
If white foids can't get Chad, they'll just have sex with other animals.

And you very rarely see a noodlewhore with a ricecel.. its a great shame for them to be seen with ricers.

Ya dogs, cats, horses, donkeys, white women are getting tons of sex. Edit: forgot to add snakes and other reptiles.

And you very rarely see a noodlewhore with a ricecel.. its a great shame for them to be seen with ricers.
Biggest mistake chinks have made is immigrating to the West and letting their simple-minded foids get brainwashed by the (((media))), and this applies to ethnics in general. There are cartoons like Fairly OddParents and Sidekick that promote WMAF relationships.

Biggest mistake chinks have made is immigrating to the West and letting their simple-minded foids get brainwashed by the (((media))), and this applies to ethnics in general. There are cartoons like Fairly OddParents and Sidekick that promote WMAF relationships.

Many foreigners have the idea they will come here and take over. But then their women get impregnated by Chads and Tyrones and the butthurt foreign man eventually flies home with nothing.

if noodlewhores werent so white worshipping and self-loathing I wouldnt have any reason to hate them

if noodlewhores werent so white worshipping and self-loathing I wouldnt have any reason to hate them
They're the perfect example of how foids betray their kind and spread their legs to the winners.

They're the perfect example of how foids betray their kind and spread their legs to the winners.
all foids do is sit there and pick the winner. while the males have to sacrifice themselves. yet foids think they're still oppressed in this modern age

I never seen a Asian foid with a white last name

Yup, one of them even bragged about having "half White" children at my school. A few months ago I went to a rural town with my family on Holiday season, it sounds like I'm lying but I saw more WMAF than WMWF at the pit stops and tourist areas combined. Even my mother was like "Why do they always mix with Whites" and my dad had to remind her "it's only the females that do, the men aren't tall enough", :feelskek: tfw your parents are somewhat blackpilled.

It's still not going to make me shed a tear for ricemen because there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORSE than the curry experience, even if you are a sexhaver there is nothing worse than being curry because of the ancestral history mog being so brutal. Besides they would shoot a curry any chance they get and torture us to no avail if they had the power, many of them IQmog hard too so they have plenty of copes to deal with their existence.

My office is full of these noodlewhores. They also dye their hair blonde. They want to make themselves be as cumskin as possible. I made up bs to one of them that one of my ancestors was a British soldier and the noodlewhore looked super jealous

Yup, one of them even bragged about having "half White" children at my school. A few months ago I went to a rural town with my family on Holiday season, it sounds like I'm lying but I saw more WMAF than WMWF at the pit stops and tourist areas combined. Even my mother was like "Why do they always mix with Whites" and my dad had to remind her "it's only the females that do, the men aren't tall enough", :feelskek: tfw your parents are somewhat blackpilled.

It's still not going to make me shed a tear for ricemen because there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORSE than the curry experience, even if you are a sexhaver there is nothing worse than being curry because of the ancestral history mog being so brutal. Besides they would shoot a curry any chance they get and torture us to no avail if they had the power, many of them IQmog hard too so they have plenty of copes to deal with their existence.
Ethnic boomers are very blackpilled, due to the discrimination they get for their height, looks, and race. One time my dad and I were ordering curry food and we saw a 6'2 cumskin with a 4'10 fat shitskinned genetic trash currycunt and my dad smirked and said men these days are retarded. There is a friend of my parents whose daughter got an arranged marriage to a prettyboy cumskin who's one foot taller than her, and my mom said this relationship shouldn't exist in the first place, since the cumskin is in a completely different league from her.

Last edited:
My office is full of these noodlewhores. They also dye their hair blonde. They want to make themselves be as cumskin as possible.
To be fair I see noodlewhore FOBs with dyed blonde hair as well but they only seem to date ricemen.
I made up bs to one of them that one of my ancestors was a British soldier and the noodlewhore looked super jealous
Even though their men were the only ones that pushed back against the Brits, since they aren't the absolute winners of this world, they see them as failures and even just having one drop of rice blood would make them have suicidal thoughts.

Ethnic boomers are very blackpilled, due to the discrimination they get for their height, looks, and race. One time my dad and I were ordering curry food and we saw a 6'2 cumskin with a 4'10 fat shitskinned genetic trash currycunt and my dad smirked and said men these days are retarded. There is a friend of my parents whose daughter got an arranged marriage to a prettyboy cumskin who's one foot taller than her, and my mom said this relationship shouldn't exist in the first place, since the cumskin is in a completely different league from her.
I hope I see more and more of this, I want to see many of the people I went to High School with having sons that are shorter than themselves because they fucked a foidlet. Is it common in your university to see this or are looksmatches more common?

My office is full of these noodlewhores. They also dye their hair blonde. They want to make themselves be as cumskin as possible. I made up bs to one of them that one of my ancestors was a British soldier and the noodlewhore looked super jealous
My office has this flip hole. She's the biggest White worshipper you can imagine - bigger than @wereq (flips are worse than chinks in that regard, tbhngl). She's married with kids, but still shamelessly kisses the asses of the White people there. She's super nice to White subordinates, but neutral or dismissive towards others. I get second hand embarrassment sometimes for how awkward it can get.

My office has this flip hole. She's the biggest White worshipper you can imagine - bigger than @wereq (flips are worse than chinks in that regard, tbhngl). She's married with kids, but still shamelessly kisses the asses of the White people there. She's super nice to White subordinates, but neutral or dismissive towards others. I get second hand embarrassment sometimes for how awkward it can get.
Gooks know their place. They openly acknowledge and embrace the reality that they're a subhuman conquered people whose only source of ascension is to remain in the good graces of their White gods.

I hope I see more and more of this, I want to see many of the people I went to High School with having sons that are shorter than themselves because they fucked a foidlet. Is it common in your university to see this or are looksmatches more common?
Yes tallfag and foidlet couples are the most common type here. Good way to weed out the retards from the gene pool.

Timmy and Trixie. They're not a couple but the idea is that they should be together.
Timmy was indeed obsessed with her but Trixie never showed real interest in him. They never were a couple except maybe a few times for a short time where he wished something to appear more attractive

Timmy was indeed obsessed with her but Trixie never showed real interest in him. They never were a couple except maybe a few times for a short time where he wished something to appear more attractive
During the Chosen One arc, Timmy didn't wish to be seen as more attractive to her, but he was incredibly statusmaxxed I guess.

During the Chosen One arc, Timmy didn't wish to be seen as more attractive to her, but he was incredibly statusmaxxed I guess.
maybe so but in 90% of the series she is always the arrogant bitch who despises Timmy and his friends.

maybe so but in 90% of the series she is always the arrogant bitch who despises Timmy and his friends.
I guess cartoons like those also implanted the idea in people that we're all just volcels that don't want our looksmatches, which is why soyfags and foids keep preaching this to everyone this day.

I guess cartoons like those also implanted the idea in people that we're all just volcels that don't want our looksmatches, which is why soyfags and foids keep preaching this to everyone this day.
True, Trudie was obsessed with Timmy (which would be his looksmatch) but he never was really interested in her.

Also it is not obvious that Trixie is Asian. She has an American first name, is very tall for an Asian girl, has lightskin and blue eyes.

True, Trudie was obsessed with Timmy (which would be his looksmatch) but he never was really interested in her.

Also it is not obvious that Trixie is Asian. She has an American first name, is very tall for an Asian girl, has lightskin and blue eyes.
She was a self-hating noodlewhore so she wore blue eye contacts.

She was a self-hating noodlewhore so she wore blue eye contacts.
This could be true but she still has many caucasian features and an American name

This could be true but she still has many caucasian features and an American name
Tang is a Chinese name. Also her skin color resembles more of an Asian person to me and she has Asian eyes as well.

Tang is a Chinese name. Also her skin color resembles more of an Asian person to me and she has Asian eyes as well.
Sure but it's a kids cartoon and as a kid it's not obvious that she is Asian

Yep, White toilets are asexual for 99% of men unless he's White 6'5 Chad. It's extremely rare to see a Sub-Chad White man with a White girlfriend. I am sure that if the government would release the ACTUAL data on interracial marriages that we'd find that it's literally White men marrying and monopolising sex and White toilets being chaste and never marrying non-White men. Everything else is cope.

Tang is also a Dutch name, not unlike Lana Lang from Smallville, the character's race wasn't mentioned but the Canadian actress playing her was half-Dutch half-Chinese, the surnames Tang and Lang can be either Chinese or Dutch, it's a racially ambiguous surname.

Sure but it's a kids cartoon and as a kid it's not obvious that she is Asian
It should be obvious from the last name. I can't be only one who always knew she was Asian.

And with non-White toilets. The only non-Whites sleeping with White toilets are the toilets. I've seen ugly Chinese lesbians go through multiple White Stacie's, it's ridiculous.

It should be obvious from the last name. I can't be only one who always knew she was Asian.
It may be obvious for Native Speakers but it wasnt for me as Germancel

Hard disagree. Asian foids are the only attractive foids out there because they’re the only ones that still look feminine. White foids look like men.

Hard disagree. Asian foids are the only attractive foids out there because they’re the only ones that still look feminine. White foids look like men.
They're flat-faced with with alien eyes. Someone here watched way too many kpop music videos:feelshaha:.

Based af :feelshaha: