Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all of my conversations are awkward and i blame it on tv.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
growing up i spent a lot of time indoors watching cartoons. and the male characters always acted autistic as shit during conversations. it was like in every show. i swore that shit indoctrinated me. no one will get what i mean.

Nature doesn't want us to breed
Fills us with fear
No chat

When you have nobody to socialize with, television, movies, games and social media becomes your only method of learning social skills. And it's a really inadequate teacher and does a poor job to put it mildly.

Real. Fuck romcoms, people turned out to love watching joey not dealing with him, i got the memo too late after i told everyone like an autistic cunt "Hey, howyo doin"

why did you spend a lot of time indoors instead of outside with others?

I have a slavic accent when speaking english because of tech youtubers and videogames

I have a slavic accent when speaking english because of tech youtubers and videogames
So you watch Russian youtubers? I never met a Turk with a Slavic accent before tbhngl

So you watch Russian youtubers? I never met a Turk with a Slavic accent before tbhngl
I watch a lot of youtubers from EE (don't know from where exactly). my accent is mixed(sometimes even my intonation sounds slavic), that's the most comfortable accent for me to speak in. I can hear slavic accents better than turkish ones curiosly enough.

You've been jewed!

Try cartoon violence to solve the problems caused by cartoon dialogues.

Its by experience or whether you're nt or not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back