Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All my high calorie foods are gone

have you ever tried taking digestive enzyme supplements or probiotics?
Yes. I have tried everything. My intestines are just genetically defective and don’t work right. It’s under the umbrella condition “Autonomic Dysfunction”. You can look that up to see it’s legit. I used to have terrible blood vessel tone too, but meds and age improved that a lot. However, nothing will improve the intestinal part, and I have to just manage it the best I can with meds for the rest of my life

No thyroid issues as far as I know, but I have major intestinal issues. I am also very active. I regularly go for 5 mile walks outdoors and go on 10 mile bike rides since this is fun for me. Besides that, I do yard work to maintain 3 properties in the family and work on my own equipment.

I’m just pretty active overall
Stop eating goyslop, it will only make your intestinal issues worse

Learn proper meal prep and bulk responsibly

Otherwise your IBS will only cause you to crash down every time you manage to gain because youre ingesting poorly prepared food with tons of bacteria and god knows what else

Cut down the cardio, still do it but not as much and work more on weights

Stop eating goyslop, it will only make your intestinal issues worse

Learn proper meal prep and bulk responsibly

Otherwise your IBS will only cause you to crash down every time you manage to gain because youre ingesting poorly prepared food with tons of bacteria and god knows what else
Really hard to eat high amounts of food that’s not super appetizing. Although you are right and I should try to at least cut the amount of junk in half or something.
Cut down the cardio, still do it but not as much and work more on weights
I only do this stuff twice a week usually, so I’m not overdoing it much. I never do intense cardio like running because I hate it. I go gym with weights 2-3x a week. But the job I will be getting soon involves a lot of walking and lifting items, so will burn off more calories.

As far as gym, I can do 10 clean body weight pull ups in a row. I can do around 30 push ups. Can’t do any squats or deadlifts though because my hips are genetically bad with acetabular retroversion. Got hip impingement (bony growths) and a labral tear in one. Surgery failed to fix it fully, which was so discouraging, and it will be fucked up for the rest of my life. I go less hard and frequent with weight training because I can’t get another major injury

Really hard to eat high amounts of food that’s not super appetizing. Although you are right and I should try to at least cut the amount of junk in half or something.

I only do this stuff twice a week usually, so I’m not overdoing it much. I never do intense cardio like running because I hate it. I go gym with weights 2-3x a week. But the job I will be getting soon involves a lot of walking and lifting items, so will burn off more calories.

As far as gym, I can do 10 clean body weight pull ups in a row. I can do around 30 push ups. Can’t do any squats or deadlifts though because my hips are genetically bad with acetabular retroversion. Got hip impingement (bony growths) and a labral tear in one. Surgery failed to fix it fully, which was so discouraging, and it will be fucked up for the rest of my life. I go less hard and frequent with weight training because I can’t get another major injury
Well keep it up maybe in a year this wont be such an issue

Dont know what youre complaining about

Well keep it up maybe in a year this wont be such an issue

Dont know what youre complaining about
I have been doing exactly this for over a year and only gained 2 pounds. 160 seems to be my genetic cap, and I’m not interested in steroids or force feeding myself more. Just gotta work with what I have the best I can.

Hips are never gonna get better unless I eventually need a total hip replacement. It sucks getting screwed over even for joints. My hip was bad ever since age 17