Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All my generation of .is users have gone off to do sexhaver things.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Starting to already lose a bit of members that registered around my time. Either they self-ban or they just stop posting entirely.
Have they gone to do better things? Have they gotten bored and went to have sex with their wife?

While I lay.

inceldom is a phase, or you ascend or commit seppuku

Either ascended, roped or grew tired of the forum

It seems pretty rare to see old members, it's the same 10-15 that I see posting and the rest are 2023cels

my generation

Joined Nov 24, 2022​

Nigga, you're one year old. "my generation", the people of the distant past, the people from LESS THEN 12 MONTHS AGO

Isn't it a good thing that they go? This place isn't good for anyone

Most of the people I remember from my early times here are gone

my generation​

Joined Nov 24, 2022​

Nigga, you're one year old. "my generation", the people of the distant past, the people from LESS THEN 12 MONTHS AGO
That's a point.
It wasn't that long ago that the the forum flourished with 2022cels. Now a lot of them are already gone.

That's a point.
It wasn't that long ago that the the forum flourished with 2022cels. Now a lot of them are already gone.
not gonna lie you got me good with that one, have been laughing at this for 3 minutes straight :feelskek:

my generation​

Joined Nov 24, 2022​

:feelskek:

(I'm literally a day old)

Though I had an account in January but I self banned like the loser I am

my generation are incels in denail.

Happens every 6 months, that’s how it goes here

All the users I remember seeing here back in 2020 are long gone man. I have online friends I’ve made years ago I wonder how they’ve been up to ever since they parted their ways. Probably way better lives than me man

Most people from when I joined in 2020 are gone too. Wonder what they're up to now.
Some have ascended and some simply left the forum

It’s sad to see users leave but also leaving this place is probably not a terrible thing

Such is the cycle of time

Average 'incel' chronology:

Before: we should pay attention to the struggles of fellow lonely men in soyciety

After: ooo pussy

My year was the last "serious" one if tht was even a thing. I've also found thru the years that a lot of people i thought were kinda sus with a old join date were actually fake and cells. So yeah, who cares about join date just be sure you're actually ugly and short

my generation are incels in denail.
With the exception of the chads, it's just our group has grown in number. Not sure if we're even the majority but we have normalized loserdom in the last two generations. My own grandfather was bitching on his death bed why I never found a woman.