Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ALL MY FUTURE POSTS FOR A MONTH GONNA BE JEWED

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
IT SEEMS THAT IM GETTING WARNING FOR VENTING ABOUT MY MISREABLE UNINSTERSTING ALCHOCHOLIC LIFE ISNA'T THAT FUNNY EH? ROTTING MISREABLE TRUCELS GETTING WARNINGS.

anway my posts gonna be jewed for a month im gonna worship niggers, jews women everything that seems fit for mods because i dont want to get perma banned.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Given his youth and likely brainwashing, I think 20-to-life is an appropriate sentence.\n\n\nHe should be given the opportunity to learn about beautiful Jewish culture. If he expresses genuine remorse within the first 20 years and wishes to make amends for his crime, it may be appropriate to give him parole.",
"headline": "Poway Synagogue Shooting Suspect\u2019s Parents Call Him \u2018Evil\u2019",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/poway-synagogue-shooting-suspect-parents-180717406.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Apr 30 02:02:39 UTC 2019"
},