Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my friends left me

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Just over time they all left me.

Two people are similar - they just started to consciously ignore me, my texts, refused to hang out, meet up, even refusing to say hi to me at work - the third started acting like an absolute asshole for no reason consistently so I cut him out

I don’t know what the fuck happened. But I’m sad now.

welcome to the club

Only fakecels have "friends"

Yeah one of my friends kept doing this
when this happened to me 2 times from same friend. i never ask him to go out anymore.

shit-tier type of person.

I do not have friends. Only acquaintances. My relationship with them starts and ends at university.

I do not have friends. Only acquaintances. My relationship with them starts and ends at university.
Based Catholic. The only friend is God.

That means u are NT so u still have chance. NTpill is the most brutal.
The NT pill is the biggest :redpill: cope. I have friends, but i always got rejected by the slightest attempt to approach a foid.
Foids are way too lookist to like you just because of your NTness

The NT pill is the biggest :redpill: cope. I have friends, but i always got rejected by the slightest attempt to approach a foid.

This is the essence of the blackpill. Lookism. This whole globohomo "mentalcel" "NT" bullshit was brought here by the reddit fags who invaded the forum.

many of my "friends" who bullied me stopped talking to me

They got tired of you :feelsjuice:

This is the essence of the blackpill. Lookism. This whole globohomo "mentalcel" "NT" bullshit was brought here by the reddit fags who invaded the forum.
Totally agree

They got tired of you :feelsjuice:

It might be a cope, but at least deities don't abandon you if you don't abandon them.

I think most of us die alone at the end anyways human being wise. Even if you had the most beautiful wife and most beautiful marriage and most fulfilled life, you'll probably get dementia and be in pain, confused, and sad before you die. If you are extraordinarily lucky, you go out a martyr's death, either being stabbed like Caesar or being dragged through the streets like Saint Agnes. Most normie marriages are unlucky, they get divorced rape by a cheating whore of a wife or their significant other whom they've given the entirety of their being to dies and then they become worthless depressed dregs, dying a miserable lonely death, "woe is me I can't live without my loved one"

Most of your friends WILL abandon you at some point. It's just what happens man. Drama pops up, maybe someone spreads a nasty rumor, maybe they get jealous of you, etc.

At least we are learning to bear the pain of loneliness and atomization while we are young, so we are prepared when it comes while we are older.

Same, really. Everyone is NT so it's not really a plus, unless You arent nt and then it becomes a downside. But it hardly makes You more attractive lol. I don't have problems making Friends, women tho? They don't enjoy My company

In the immortal words of Yung Lean:
"Bitches come and go (brah)
But you know I'm staying"
You have your blackpill brothers :blackpill: now

Same, really. Everyone is NT so it's not really a plus, unless You arent nt and then it becomes a downside. But it hardly makes You more attractive lol. I don't have problems making Friends, women tho? They don't enjoy My company
Same

FTW

Be the devil in disguise.

Make false promises, ghost and street sh*t all over town after midnight (in Minecraft).

It’s shakedown time. Their pain is your gain. And don’t forget to accumulate all the free stuff (leechmax).

BB0E05B3 09B1 4D27 BB12 738E3C9C44EA

Last edited:
FTW

Make false promises, ghost and street sh*t all over town after midnight (in Minecraft).

It’s shakedown time. Their pain is your gain. And don’t forget to accumulate all the free stuff (leechmax).

View attachment 638108
No, that's not the way of the Antichrist.

FTW

View attachment 638108
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Two people are similar - they just started to consciously ignore me, my texts, refused to hang out, meet up, even refusing to say hi to me at work - the third started acting like an absolute asshole for no reason consistently so I cut him out

Truecels will never have friends. They have "known people" or contacts at most. :blackpill::blackpill:

You're too kind to people. They think you're inferior and weak. Have some dominance. Even if this means being toxic.

Yep last “ friends” I had I decided lemme not text to see what happened and they never responded

Same tbh. I had a small handful of actual friends when I were younger. Although once we got older and they got partners I wasn't really allowed to see them much. Their partners didn't like being seen with me or being around me and I'd have to walk a few meters behind if we were to hang out because they considered me to be hideous. Eventually they just stopped talking to me. Simps gonna simp I guess. Everyone falls to it.

I find it funny how internet normies will tell me "oh they weren't really your friends then"... Like, they were nicer to me than anyone else jfl. So if they weren't even friends then normies are just admitting that they themselves are much more horrible shallow people by comparison.

I only consider myself to have one IRL friend nowadays but I've not seen him for over a decade and likely won't again on account of him being locked up.

I talk to people in school, but never considered them my friends because we dont meet up or even text after school hours. I find it hard to trust anyone nowadays :blackpill: