Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my favorite game series suck now

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Mario
Turned
into a mindless collecthon.
Bowser doesn't kidnap peach anymore because that's sexist!
Braindead easy so retards can play it

Zelda
Either mindless Ubislop clone or game with dungeons designed for downies
Link is now a tranny
Monster Hunter
Stripped of all challenge and depth. Characters are now ugly and crossdress

Halo
Dead because Microsoft are retards and gave the series to a woman.

Doom
Ultra fast obnoxious gameplay with platforming and reddit lore.

Crash Bandicoot
After a successful remake Activision gave the series over to the idiots who made Skylanders who proceeded to turn it into furry slop.

Rayman
Dead since legends flopped. Only if they made a true origins successor instead of trying to appeal to casuals.

Bomberman

Dead because newest game flopped.

Star Fox
Dead because Shigeru Miyamoto decided to sodomize it before he stopped making games

I'm starting to think that mine will be too soon...
Shin Megami Tensei now just feels like Atlus trying to slowly turn it into Persona. They barely give a fuck about SMT.

Capcom... Boring and lowest common denominator now.

Guilty Gear is sanitized now.

Soul Calibur, dead.

Final Fantasy, Remakes Remakes Remakes Remakes Remakes.
I miss the PS1 era, where there were three NEW FF games in a roll.

Monster Hunter
Would fuck the shit out of this one though.
images

(I agree with you, by the way)

Doom
I tried reading those lore things, mind-numbingly boring...

I'm starting to think that mine will be too soon...
Shin Megami Tensei now just feels like Atlus trying to slowly turn it into Persona. They barely give a fuck about SMT.

Capcom... Boring and lowest common denominator now.

Guilty Gear is sanitized now.

Soul Calibur, dead.

Final Fantasy, Remakes Remakes Remakes Remakes Remakes.
I miss the PS1 era, where there were three NEW FF games in a roll.

Would fuck the shit out of this one though.
images

(I agree with you, by the way)

I tried reading those lore things, mind-numbingly boring...
SMT Soul hackers 2 was a disgrace.

It's a shame Soulcaliber went out on a shit note. All the characters in six looked like downies.

Final Fantasy has been a shitty series since sakaguchi and the series became dominated by twinks and shit writing.

Doom
Exactly, i don't understand why Doom of all games needs all this fucking lore kek. And it's not even good lore at that. Also i hate how they've basically turned Doomguy into some sort of superhero, he's like an edgy version of Ironman now.

I like how soul calibur went back with a new game for a year really hype af and then just died after.
Yeah...

Dead or Alive died (Will never come back, probably, due to "the times"), Virtua Fighter was dead but will supposedly come back, but Soul Calibur dying fucking  hurts, man...

It's such a mechanically rich game, and feels so good to control and play.

Bomberman

Turned into Bombergirl and it gives them nice profit due sexy 2d sluts

Monster Hunter
I'm glad i'm not the old fan so i can at least enjoy MH Rise. Old games were too damn slow for my taste and no it doesn't make sense that you can't move even super slow while healing it's a cope.

Other series that got ruined are:

Wolfenstein (went completely woke and buried the franchise)

Splinter Cell (same as Rayman)

Dead or Alive (wanted cater to normies and failed badly now they only keep adding content to niche gacha)
Forza Motorsport (each game got worse and worse, FM4 was the peak)

Need for speed (after they fired Blackbox and hired Criterion and Ghost games i knew it was over, they have only released pretty fun NFS Hot Pursuit and mediocre nfs 2015 while rest was -100 out of 100)

Resident Evil (people may hate RE4/5 and Revelation titles but they were the most fun titles however direction they took with 7 and 8 made me lose interest completely in the franchise, they are not good action games like RE4-5 and are not good survival horror like RE0-1-2-3 that Frankenstein monster is absolutely disgusting)

Unreal Tournament (last great game of the series was released in 2004 do i need to add more?)

Burnout (Paradise was mediocre, casualized and made less fun with much more retarded physics (crashing events are too easy now), and even still it was leagues above dogshit modern nfs games)

GTA (Rockstar ruined series due their greed)

Warcraft (we will never get Warcraft 4 due Blizzard's greed and success of Wow)

Dawn of war (first game was the peak of rts games, sadly 2nd game was nowhere near as fun, polished and with a big scale of battlefield and 3rd was a big joke)

Speaking of Battlefield yeah they ruined that too.

F-Zero (F what? - Nintendo)

Raven Software games (We will never get continuation of Jedi games, Soldier of Fortune sequel and few other titles)

I like how soul calibur went back with a new game for a year really hype af and then just died after.
Just as Virtua Fighter but it wasn't even a new game just reedition.

Turned into Bombergirl and it gives them nice profit due sexy 2d sluts

I'm glad i'm not the old fan so i can at least enjoy MH Rise. Old games were too damn slow for my taste and no it doesn't make sense that you can't move even super slow while healing it's a cope.

Other series that got ruined are:

Wolfenstein (went completely woke and buried the franchise)

Splinter Cell (same as Rayman)

Dead or Alive (wanted cater to normies and failed badly now they only keep adding content to niche gacha)
Forza Motorsport (each game got worse and worse, FM4 was the peak)

Need for speed (after they fired Blackbox and hired Criterion and Ghost games i knew it was over, they have only released pretty fun NFS Hot Pursuit and mediocre nfs 2015 while rest was -100 out of 100)

Resident Evil (people may hate RE4/5 and Revelation titles but they were the most fun titles however direction they took with 7 and 8 made me lose interest completely in the franchise, they are not good action games like RE4-5 and are not good survival horror like RE0-1-2-3 that Frankenstein monster is absolutely disgusting)

Unreal Tournament (last great game of the series was released in 2004 do i need to add more?)

Burnout (Paradise was mediocre, casualized and made less fun with much more retarded physics (crashing events are too easy now), and even still it was leagues above dogshit modern nfs games)

GTA (Rockstar ruined series due their greed)

Warcraft (we will never get Warcraft 4 due Blizzard's greed and success of Wow)

Dawn of war (first game was the peak of rts games, sadly 2nd game was nowhere near as fun, polished and with a big scale of battlefield and 3rd was a big joke)

Speaking of Battlefield yeah they ruined that too.

F-Zero (F what? - Nintendo)

Raven Software games (We will never get continuation of Jedi games, Soldier of Fortune sequel and few other titles)
Yes, pausing to heal makes sense. It was there to add strategy so you couldn't just spam heal and overpower the monster.

Splinter cell got killed by a certain tactical shooter. Ubisoft has barely released any other Tom Clancy games after siege became huge.

RE Revelations is one of the only resident evil games that's actually creepy. Hillbillies and vampires aren't scary.

Splinter cell got killed by a certain tactical shooter. Ubisoft has barely released any other Tom Clancy games after siege became huge.
True, i also forget to add Prince of Persia they completely neglected that IP and kept pumping ass creeds and only released few crappy indie like games with PoP brand name. It's like in ubisoft you only go for AAA (or AAAA lmao) or indie there is nothing in between and they could easily make next 3d PoP, Splinter Cell or Rayman games on a budget and get shitload of profit but they don't care.

True, i also forget to add Prince of Persia they completely neglected that IP and kept pumping ass creeds and only released few crappy indie like games with PoP brand name. It's like in ubisoft you only go for AAA (or AAAA lmao) or indie there is nothing in between.
It's weird how every great Ubisoft franchise gets abandoned for a more successful spinoff

battlefield suck nowadays aswell, the last good one was battlefield one or casualfield 1 as many called it ( kinda agree on this one )

Mario
Turned

Zelda
Link is now a tranny
Monster Hunter

Halo

Doom

Crash Bandicoot
After a successful remake Activision gave the series over to the idiots who made Skylanders who proceeded to turn it into furry slop.

Rayman
Dead since legends flopped. Only if they made a true origins successor instead of trying to appeal to casuals.

Bomberman

Star Fox
Dead because Shigeru Miyamoto decided to sodomize it before he stopped making games
One cod say call lf duty had gotten a shit treatment. Battlefield isnt as bad but has gone under simuler shit.

battlefield suck nowadays aswell, the last good one was battlefield one or casualfield 1 as many called it ( kinda agree on this one )
BF1 had cool Behemoth mode anything else was kinda crap
BFV had upgraded tank on tank combat and maps that let you spawn 5 tanks anything else was crap (and there were foid characters JFL), plane combat was always dreadful in every single BF game.

After playing Enlisted for so long i hate how BF3-4-1-5 feel to play i uninstalled 1 after 30mins it felt so shit to play honestly even Cod WW2 feels better to shoot at the enemies. Infantry it's not everything so you have tanks that can just drive around and self repair or repair while just using blowtorch/recover ammo automatically, all of them have HP points and you can't 1hk them. Gunplay with movement is also dogshit everything just jumps around and takes 4+ shots too kill so damn boring.

Mario
Turned

Zelda
Link is now a tranny
Monster Hunter

Halo

Doom

Crash Bandicoot

Rayman

Bomberman

Star Fox
You know at least Jak and Daxter had a good Ending.

The PSP game isnt as bad as fanboys make it up to BE.

Now with Ratchet & Clank.
The most recent title is actually not a total atrocity compared to the slop remake of the first game and the insulting shit movie nonsense from 2016.

But, i do prefer to End it there with Into the Nexus, the last PS3 title.

I dont like doom.

You know at least Jak and Daxter had a good Ending.

The PSP game isnt as bad as fanboys make it up to BE.

Now with Ratchet & Clank.
The most recent title is actually not a total atrocity compared to the slop remake of the first game and the insulting shit movie nonsense from 2016.

But, i do prefer to End it there with Into the Nexus, the last PS3 title.
The new Ratchet and Clank are souless unfunny woke slop.

The new Ratchet and Clank are souless unfunny woke slop.
I didnt play it since i never bought a Sony console in ages, however based off the video footage the gameplay extends upon the last PS3 game.

As for the Story, it tries to revive the Lombax thing that started with the PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back