Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my family lives far away so I could never redneckmaxx and fuck my cousin

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
They were clever and left this shitty country so in Spain it's basically me and my parents apart from some uncles and their sons which are all boys. It never began for me, I could never fuck or make out with my jailbait foid cousin when we both were in middle school :feelsrope: Apparently for normies it's very normal that you have sex with your cousins when you're a horny teenager kek

All my family lives far away so I could never redneckmaxx and fuck my cousin
I could never fuck or make out with my jailbait foid cousin when we both were in middle school :feelsrope: Apparently for normies it's very normal that you have sex with your cousins when you're a horny teenager kek
RIP, i wish i could have fucked my cousin back when i was 12 tbh

I would never fuck my cousins due to social consequences of doing so honestly, doesn't seem worth it.

From where are you originally from ?

Same, I don't even talk with any of my cousins

you guys have cousins? :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I love when I get to see my female cousins and hug them. They're family but since I hardly see them t feels like I'm hugging a normal girl that's not my family