Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel all my family have blue/green eyes

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
my whole family has a beautiful eye color except my mother, she has brown ones, guess what color I have? that's right, brown, absolutely everyone except my mother..., my paternal uncle actually has emerald-colored eyes, maybe with them I would finally be at least a little happy

my uncle eyes color:

IMG 20240601 093319 382

IMG 20240601 132950 597

better quality

As an incel, your eye color is probably the last thing you need to worry about.

As an incel, your eye color is probably the last thing you need to worry about.
Today I saw my uncle with these eyes for the first time, when I saw his eyes, I realized that he would have a woman easily, even though he is 55 and looks like shit, his eye color attracted my attention, which means he will attract the attention of women

I have a similar eye color but with more brown combined, it does not matter though because the other features are ugly

Today I saw my uncle with these eyes for the first time, when I saw his eyes, I realized that he would have a woman easily, even though he is 55 and looks like shit, his eye color attracted my attention, which means he will attract the attention of women
in fact, the eyes, like the entire eye area, have an unreal value, and most of all, in my opinion, if you have mid-brow eyelashes and eye area, it is tolerable if you have excellent eye color

I have a similar eye color but with more brown combined, it does not matter though because the other features are ugly
maybe, but if you're a 5/10 this eye color will make you a 6/10

My eyes are green-ish which is alright, but I have negative canthal tilt and droopy eye lids, which is over tier

What's droopy eyelids?
My eyelids kind of hang over my eyes like:

It's sufficiently bad with me that I have to raise my eyebrows (to lift up the hanging eyelids) to improve my field of view

You're giving women too much credit.
dude, I’m 18, and I haven’t even held a woman’s hand, not even my family, do you think I’m allowed with my testosterone level to think about something other than women, whom I won’t even get as one-time sex partners simply because I ugly?

My eyelids kind of hang over my eyes like:

View attachment 1172379

It's sufficiently bad with me that I have to raise my eyebrows (to lift up the hanging eyelids) to improve my field of view
and I heard that a drooping eyelid is a sign of masculinity, although I assumed that this was written in order to cope, but still kept hope, I have a drooping eyelid, I can show it in dm

dude, I’m 18, and I haven’t even held a woman’s hand, not even my family, do you think I’m allowed with my testosterone level to think about something other than women, whom I won’t even get as one-time sex partners simply because I ugly?
That's not what I meant. whatever.

LOL my mom picked some blue eyed guy.
My sister, blue eye guy, their married with kids.
My cousin? Guess.
My male cousins? All brown eyed, all unmarried.
No amount of gardening my therapist in my shower will change my eye color at the gym.