Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel all my ethnics friends are ascending

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★★
ded srs
ALL of them were a phone call away from getting a wife. Im completely defeated, i have no jolly cards to play unless i become rich overnight.
2 north africans, 1 chinese, 2 slavic subhumans
they just had to phone one of their relatives and found a wife instantly
im mentally and physically weak, everyone escaped this fate and im left here.
The next step is passing from rotting on the bed to laying down on the railroad, i think im done

Yikes! Should have taken 3001 showers, inkie! :foidSoy:

family does matter, but the autists here rolled a 0 on the family stat always

Yeah most of the indian guys I know are pretty set on getting arranged marriage and have never had a relationship with a female before. Its pretty insane when I talk to these subhumans knowing they'll ascend some day.

Yeah most of the indian guys I know are pretty set on getting arranged marriage and have never had a relationship with a female before. Its pretty insane when I talk to these subhumans knowing they'll ascend some day.

cunnylover69

Recruit​

★★
JoinedApr 21, 2023Posts193

the based cunnybal

I am assuming this is in a western country. If so, I feel sorry for their kids growing up. Worst part is that you can bet the parents will want them to grow up westernized and find a westernized GF :feelsstudy:

Are you ethnic

im white , but jbw doesnt work in a white country
I see, I thought so from your post but wanted to confirm. Mind if I ask your age or age range? Of course I understand if you don't wanna share that since it's quite personal. I'm mid 30s.

It can work. But obv "just be" anything isn't the whole picture just like "just be showered 5 times" or "just be well-groomed." And I agree it's tougher in a majority white country to JBW, greater chance of being mogged.

Mogs me for having friends.

I see, I thought so from your post but wanted to confirm. Mind if I ask your age or age range? Of course I understand if you don't wanna share that since it's quite personal. I'm mid 30s.

It can work. But obv "just be" anything isn't the whole picture just like "just be showered 5 times" or "just be well-groomed." And I agree it's tougher in a majority white country to JBW, greater chance of being mogged.
Mid 20s

The ace card up their sleeve! Don't use until you've exhausted all your options.

Ahh I see, yeah that is a tough age especially I think. I remember around that time is when most of my friends were in LTRs for a few years by that point and became less available.

slavs aren't ethnics jfl. and maybe the two other guys have arranged marriage from their home countries. never trust your wife once your bring her from a 3rd world country into a 1st world country.

slavs aren't ethnics jfl. and maybe the two other guys have arranged marriage from their home countries. never trust your wife once your bring her from a 3rd world country into a 1st world country.
slav = white ethnic
some of them moved back to the shithole and settled there