Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] All men should find more validation in career-/moneymaxxing than in “female attention “.

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
If you think otherwise you’re a closet gynocentrist, kek. Career-/moneymaxxing is something most men can, to varying degrees, have some control over, whereas you’re completely at a foid’s mercy if you let female validation define your value.

Foids love to shame men who are successfully moneymaxxed but had no attention from girls in their formative years (or who didn’t care) and label them as losers, invalidating all achievements they’ve got in other areas of life. If you think that way too you’re just contributing to femoid empowerment, kek.

If you think otherwise you’re a closet gynocentrist, kek. Career-/moneymaxxing is something most men can, to varying degrees, have some control over, whereas you’re completely at a foid’s mercy if you let female validation define your value.

Foids love to shame men who are successfully moneymaxxed but had no attention from girls in their formative years (or who didn’t care) and label them as losers, invalidating all achievements they’ve got in other areas of life. If you think that way too you’re just contributing to femoid empowerment, kek.
You can find validation in anything you want. Moneymaxxing isn't the only non-female-worship way to live your life.

Do you think your boss and coworkers will not judge you negatively if you don't have a family or at least a woman on the side?
Unless you're some unicorn genius, everyone will perceive you as an incompetent loser and they don't want you in leadership positions.
Extreme individualism is wrong, like solipsism. Human society is an organism. You need to be very sociable to succeed unless you work in some nerdy fields.

Moneymaxxing is based.

Being an incel sucks.

Being a poorcel sucks even more.

Do you think your boss and coworkers will not judge you negatively if you don't have a family or at least a woman on the side?
Unless you're some unicorn genius, everyone will perceive you as an incompetent loser and they don't want you in leadership positions.
Extreme individualism is wrong, like solipsism. Human society is an organism. You need to be very sociable to succeed unless you work in some nerdy fields.
Most moneymaxxed men (you don’t even have to be millionaire tier) have wives, just not the validation (in the blackpill sense) because these women are only with them for their money. Whether that’s something negative enough to invalidate their career success is just a matter of perspective - a lot of incels laugh about these men for “having no female validation” but they probably don’t even dare because the satisfaction they get in careermaxxing exceeds the socially constructed notion of “true love”. All they need to do is arrange premarital settlements well and protect their wealth, kek

If your moneymaxx your probably NT or functionally NT, high IQ and connected via family. Moneymaxxing traits correlate heavily with Chad traits, meaning incels are the least likely group to moneymaxx outside of luck like getting into crypto early

Excellent post.

Can’t if you’re non NT. You need be a normie personality wise to career max and be able to make connections with other NT normies

Moneymaxxing without atleast a bit of generational wealth is like a slave trying to earn the highest wage he can

Whenever I tried to wageslave as a subhuman autist I ended up just getting fired by my foid managers or confrontations with my normie co workers

Normies don’t want to work with Non NT incels unless you let them bully you.

Doing anything for validation from someone else is a mistake in life. If you do anything, do it for you.

it never began for me

I have no drive due to no pussy.

You need high IQ to career and money maxx though

You can find validation in anything you want. Moneymaxxing isn't the only non-female-worship way to live your life.
Yup. And while you should probably moneymaxx if you can reasonably do so just to live comfortably, finding validation in moneymaxxing is still pretty cucked IMO. You really want to be praised for slaving away for a cucked system? If you're truly whitepilled, you should've realized getting validated by normies is worth less than dirt. If you despise normies, seeking their validation at all is cucked.

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT I HAVEN'T HAD TEEN SEX AS A TEEN

The only thing moneymaxxing does for me is better copemaxxing.

Yea many become semi-jealous but mostly have become enraged because i was the looser that didn't get any attention from females at all ( still don't )

Yup. And while you should probably moneymaxx if you can reasonably do so just to live comfortably, finding validation in moneymaxxing is still pretty cucked IMO. You really want to be praised for slaving away for a cucked system? If you're truly whitepilled, you should've realized getting validated by normies is worth less than dirt. If you despise normies, seeking their validation at all is cucked.
The only form of moneymaxxing that isn't cucked is creating a passive income. That's also what I want to achieve.
I don't care about some wagecuck bragging about his money. Elon Musk sleeps less than 4 hours a day. Bill Gates didn't take a single day off in his twenties.
All one needs is a decent job that has prospects of increasing your income without it killing you (inside) and then allocating extra income towards an investment for a future passive income.

Last edited:
Moneymaxxing is cucked and cope

The only form of moneymaxxing that isn't cucked is creating a passive income. That's also what I want to achieve.
Obligatory "you forgot about pimping". Also, based for pursuing financial independence.
I don't care about some wagecuck bragging about his money. Elon Musk sleeps less than 4 hours a day. Bill Gates didn't take a single day off in his twenties.
Yeah, that don't sound enviable at all.
All one needs is a decent job that has prospects of increasing your income without it killing you (inside) and then allocating extra income towards an investment for a future passive income.
Life kills me inside. That aside, you're right. I'm working on it too. Governments are taking more and more measures to thwart such endeavors, however.

Everyone I know is poor, I learned to live minimalistic
I have been a NEET for the past 6 years and have grown comfortable to it

I fear going outside because of my unpleasant appearance. On top of that, I've no energy, and I can't figure out why. Tried vitamins, minerals and various supplements, exercise, exposing myself to sunlight, getting quality sleep, fixing my posture, meditation, eating more, eating less, fasting, not fapping, and more. Nothing works. All I want to do is LDAR.

Last edited:
Obligatory "you forgot about pimping". Also, based for pursuing financial independence.
True, but pimping requires you to not be incel.
Life kills me inside. That aside, you're right. I'm working on it too. Governments are taking more and more measures to thwart such endeavors, however.
We are increasingly becoming more and more authoritarian with government control.

We have to own nothing and be happy after all :feelsUgh:

i agree. i’m way too low iq to money max though sadly

i’d rather be a high iq ugly guy than a low iq chad. i want a high income more than i want sex

True but its hard to even career maxx and moneymaxx if you're ugly or non - NT, only way to make up for it is HIGH IQ