Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All men go to the gym and lift for girls, the only ones that do it for themselves are incels

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Because I’m sure that these attractive fit men would still be getting girls or have a girl stay with them if they stopped exercising and lifting and got fat.
Only those who know it’s over lift for ourselves.
“Go the gym” wouldn’t be the most common piece of advice for men who struggle with women if it weren’t the case.
Athletic bodies that are low body fat and lean but muscular are by far the most attractive body type to women, despite all the virtue signaling women who claim to love skinny or chubby guys. Though of course this won’t matter with a bad face and height, but still.
Anyone who says to life for yourself and not for girls is full of shit.

Last edited:
And women who go to the gym only go to the gym for Chad.

I go to the gym to look at girls tbh

i dont go to the gym because i become horny and thus makes me so frustrated

truth. I only go cause if I don't, I get cramps and aches

Of course I do understand that girls are not the only thing guys go to the gym for as many of us have bodybuilding passion and do it for fun and to stay healthy but come on, most guys are also doing it to be attractive to girls as well

Because I’m sure that these attractive fit men would still be getting girls or have a girl stay with them if they stopped exercising and lifting and got fat.
Only those who know it’s over lift for ourselves.
“Go the gym” wouldn’t be the most common piece of advice for men who struggle with women if it weren’t the case.
Athletic bodies that are low body fat and lean but muscular are by far the most attractive body type to women, despite all the virtue signaling women who claim to love skinny or chubby guys. Though of course this won’t matter with a bad face and height, but still.
Anyone who says to life for yourself and not for girls is full of shit.
I have to go for my health cause too fat.

I used to go because being a strong sand nigger is better than being a weak one.

I don't even know why I go to the gym at this point, I just go

I don't go to the gym

That's why home gyms are better. But jfl at those who can't build home gyms they have my sympathy

i hate the thought of going to the gym and being surrounded by other people. they will notice my awkwardness from miles away and laugh about me to their stacy gfs at home while they are fucking. would rather do it at home

lifting for yourself is retarded , if you die nobody cares if you lifted or not

let alone poeple going to your funeral a 2.time

already forgot eteka and renegade #1 deaths , till some eteka popped up on twitter yesterday

fuck impressing anybody

lifting for yourself is retarded , if you die nobody cares if you lifted or not

let alone poeple going to your funeral a 2.time

already forgot eteka and renegade #1 deaths , till some eteka popped up on twitter yesterday

fuck impressing anybody
Yet people don't want me to murder anyone. Hastage notfair:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Wish my subscription to GYM didnt end,not too many gains but ı loved having somewhere to go besides school and home.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back