Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'All men are bastards'

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
How many times have you heard this before or any variation of it. 'I'm done with men' 'All men are the same' etc. I'm fuckin tired of hearing this shit, this is no different than men openly saying 'all women are bitches', there is no distinction from misogyny.

Imagine if men said this in public, we'd be fuckin crucified and burnt at the stake. The double standards in this society that loves to virtue signal equality is ridiculous. There is no equality, a shallow grave of prejudice towards the subordinate being :whatfeels:.

we could edit it to be true but then it would require women to be held accountable for their decisions. "all the men I CHOOSE TO DATE are bastards".

we could edit it to be true but then it would require women to be held accountable for their decisions. "all the men I CHOOSE TO DATE are bastards".
yep its funny how these men they choose are all 'bastards'. Yet time and again they choose these abusive controlling men because 'chad'.

yep its funny how these men they choose are all 'bastards'. Yet time and again they choose these abusive controlling men because 'chad'.
women have no self awareness.

How many times have you heard this before or any variation of it. 'I'm done with men' 'All men are the same' etc. I'm fuckin tired of hearing this shit, this is no different than men openly saying 'all women are bitches', there is no distinction from misogyny.

Imagine if men said this in public, we'd be fuckin crucified and burnt at the stake. The double standards in this society that loves to virtue signal equality is ridiculous. There is no equality, a shallow grave of prejudice towards the subordinate being :whatfeels:.
Men have less rights than women

All men are actually different you foid, you are just fucking shallow and purposely reject the nice guy

All Foids have a screw loose

All men are the same cycle

:foidSoy::I want a good man!
*Gets a 5'9 guy who is kind*
:foidSoy::Ew no tf? He is 5'9 ft and he is boring af being nice
*Gets a 6'0+ ft abusive chad and goes through multiple abusive relationships on purpose*
:foidSoy::OMG OMFG ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back