Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All males think 'their' women are property

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
Sry if this felt as feminist shit, but all men of all ethnic groups think they women belong to them, while having sexual fantasies about 'foreign women' and incels of each race hate their women of their race after years of rejection by them and start idolisation of other country foids. I now that it might feel moral fagging but that reason why ethnics suffer cause white chads go for noodles etc cause they don't like their dating options ( white women ).

@BlkPillPres
@Lebensmüder
@Liszt
@Broly
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel

Yep, I love it when White/Ethnicels bitch about men dating their "Women"

This is true. Men rage and seethe when they see foids of their group dating men of other groupsm but yeah in the end women don't belong to anyone, legally speaking at this point.
Yep, I love it when White/Ethnicels bitch about men dating their "Women"
indeed there is no their "women". and no matter how much they bitch and seethe, nothing changes or will ever change.

This is true. Men rage and seethe when they see foids of their group dating men of other groupsm but yeah in the end women don't belong to anyone, legally speaking at this point.
especially in era of globalism, @IncelCream for example itself admited that he promotes sought over non white women and hates when white women date outside their race calling it cucked ( even if it's true )

Sry if this felt as feminist shit, but all men of all ethnic groups think they women belong to them, while having sexual fantasies about 'foreign women' and incels of each race hate their women of their race after years of rejection by them and start idolisation of other country foids. I now that it might feel moral fagging but that reason why ethnics suffer cause white chads go for noodles etc cause they don't like their dating options ( white women ).

@BlkPillPres
@Lebensmüder
@Liszt
@Broly
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
Nah isn't feminist shit and I've often said this too, the whole "our women" thing is a cope, women are a public asset

Its like that famous quote - "She's never yours, its just your turn"

Lets be honest, its only really race obsessed white incels you see saying the whole "our women" thing though (well and asian males to white men..... the irony)

White guys are always complaining about protecting their "aryan" queens but they are snatching up asian women like crazy at the same nothing, nothing but pure hypocrisy

this doesnt just apply to race. normies tend to worry about their gfs cheating all the time, but there is nothing they can do to protect themselves from being cucked because of women's rights. this turmoil stems from the male desire to treat women as property, but an inability to do so due to modern day laws.

Nah isn't feminist shit and I've often said this too, the whole "our women" thing is a cope, women are a public asset

Lets be honest, its only really race obsessed white incels you see saying the whole "our women" thing though (well and asian males to white men..... the irony)

White guys are always complaining about protecting their "aryan" queens but they are snatching up asian women like crazy at the same nothing, nothing but pure hypocrisy
it's hypocrisy
you are black ? you are one higher iq posters here and knowing black community what opinion of black women dating white, mestizo men or general opinion on white, latin, asian women

I guess I’m not a male then

this doesnt just apply to race. normies tend to worry about their gfs cheating all the time, but there is nothing they can do to protect themselves from being cucked because of women's rights. this turmoil stems from the male desire to treat women as property, but an inability to do so due to modern day laws.
like their mateguard their women i had maybe not 'friend' but somebody i know that had foid friend and when they meet up she went with boyfriend cause he mateguard here even if he doesn't had never before any sexual need for her

it's hypocrisy
you are black ? you are one higher iq posters here and knowing black community what opinion of black women dating white, mestizo men or general opinion on white, latin, asian women
I don't really care about which race is fucking which race and I think its funny for any incel to care about that, I care about me not getting to fuck at all lol

This whole "our women" thing is really a normie problem, and normie problems aren't incel problems (a lot of incels seem to forget that these days)

I guess I’m not a male then
well i don't also but i think vastly majority of men have such impulses
also hello after i got bannedrolled
it always makes me laugh when I see the whites seethe when white women be with non white men:feelskek:
ethnic also cause everybody cries after daaa white chads stealing daaa our women

And I personally don’t care about race too much, if a nigga wants a snow bunny let him chill

If a whitey wants a gook let him chill, no need to seethe

Not me tbh
It’s whatever, they don’t want me as much as any other race of woman
You’ve been brainwashed by kike propaganda

There's a huge difference between wanting to prevent random women you will never fuck from fucking races of men you believe they shouldn't, and wanting to prevent a woman you are in a relationship with from fucking another man period

I don't think that should have to be explained

One person is securing the worth of something he invested a lot of time, money and effort into, the other is trying to secure something he deluded himself into believing may potentially be his in some distant future and should therefore "be on reserve" for when he finally tries to get it, or someone else he "deems worthy" tries to get it

Ok nigger just a reminder that there is JBW shit stickied onthis forum so stop wanting to fuck Asian women and we will stop having to find alternatives

Ok nigger just a reminder that there is JBW shit stickied onthis forum so stop wanting to fuck Asian women and we will stop having to find alternatives
i don't find asian women to be attractive i prefer white women

well i don't
That's very rare, especially considering you're a Europeancel
also but i think vastly majority of men have such impulses
This is true. It's fucking retarded because one of the reasons that foids date different races is specifically to make the men of their race seethe, thus causing the two men to fight over her like stray dogs fighting over a rotting piece of meat on the side of the road and it works every fucking time
also hello after i got bannedrolled
You've been banned like 4 times in the span of a month nigga wtf :feelswhat:

Men are entitled the women of their own race, in a just world this would be mandatory.

Brutal
@Copexodius Maximus, un brainwash me
I don’t see a problem with incels trying to get any woman they can. Beggers can’t be choosers.

Multiculturalism and racial diversity is unnatural it will never work, one group will always push out the other but who gives a fuck race is just a cope, here we have so many white worshipers (male and female) that they base their sub humanity on not being respected or accepted by whites.

Bump for a hump

What ya say? :feelsahh: @To koniec

women are properties in fact they are inferior to objects
Multiculturalism and racial diversity is unnatural it will never work, one group will always push out the other but who gives a fuck race is just a cope, here we have so many white worshipers (male and female) that they base their sub humanity on not being respected or accepted by whites.
yes, tribalism too

Last edited:

i'm not protecting my 'aryan' queen but i woudly prefer date her than some noodlewhore, unlike you

i'm not protecting my 'aryan' queen but i woudly prefer date her than some noodlewhore, unlike you
The thing about guys like you is that you can't think for yourself, you're indoctrinated, so there's no real way for you to tell if you are just genuinely more attracted to white women, or your attraction to white women is dictated by your beliefs that revolve around race

In other words:
Do you like white women more because of their traits?
OR
Do you like white women more because they are white and the same race as you, and the doctrines that you believe dictate that you should be with a white woman?

I know exactly why I like asian women

Family used to watch a lot of kung fu movies on VHS tapes when I was young. Always found that the asian women looked so cute, yeah there were other shows on tv with other races of women, but the asian women just looked so much more cuter with the way they looked and acted, I became obsessed with it lol

I've had a thing for asian girls since I was like 6 years old

The thing about guys like you is that you can't think for yourself, you're indoctrinated, so there's no real way for you to tell if you are just genuinely more attracted to white women, or your attraction to white women is dictated by your beliefs that revolve around race

In other words:
Do you like white women more because of their traits?
OR
Do you like white women more because they are white and the same race as you, and the doctrines that you believe dictate that you should be with a white woman?

I know exactly why I like asian women

Family used to watch a lot of kung fu movies on VHS tapes when I was young. Always found that the asian women looked so cute, yeah there were other shows on tv with other races of women, but the asian women just looked so much more cuter with the way they looked and acted, I became obsessed with it lol

I've had a thing for asian girls since I was like 6 years old
ahh understand i guess, tho in general black women are most undesired women on earth and that could mean it

i like white women/slav women cause of their traits which i'm most attracted to, all foids which i loved were white i guess. There was one half arab foid in my elementary school and she always looked odd

42524129_1115336705292464_6188190769862410240_n.jpg

ahh understand i guess, tho in general black women are most undesired women on earth and that could mean it

i like white women/slav women cause of their traits which i'm most attracted to, all foids which i loved were white i guess. There was one half arab foid in my elementary school and she always looked odd

42524129_1115336705292464_6188190769862410240_n.jpg
With a chin like that if she were a man she'd never get laid, women are always playing on easy mode

it always makes me laugh when I see the whites seethe when white women be with non white men:feelskek:
And it always makes me laugh when the nigger/mexcrement finally chimps out and beats her within an inch of her life or murders her and ends up in da muh fukkkin payen where his black/brown azz belongs.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah I don't feel any attachment to white foids (or every other race of foids) as a whole, if immigrants fuck/rape/kill them I don't give a fuck. Girls treated me like a shit for my whole life only because I'm ugly, so I can't even see them as fully human beings.