Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All I've ever wanted was a girlfriend

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
It's just not fair how it's been denied to me. What I've wanted far more than anything in my life has never been available to me all because of my disgusting looking face. There is absolutely nothing that any roast or Norman can tell me that can make things better. Fuck their fake sympathy. It's just not fucking fair. I'm 18 fucking years old, and I see 10 year old elementary school couples holding hands and kissing when I walk alone through my town. And fuck off cucktears, I'm not jealous of 10 year old dudes with 10 year old girlfriends, you pedo baiting faggots. I just can't believe someone so much younger than me has achieved more than I have ever. Makes me want to end it all.

It's just not fair how it's been denied to me. What I've wanted far more than anything in my life has never been available to me all because of my disgusting looking face. There is absolutely nothing that any roast or Norman can tell me that can make things better. Fuck their fake sympathy. It's just not fucking fair. I'm 18 fucking years old, and I see 10 year old elementary school couples holding hands and kissing when I walk alone through my town. And fuck off cucktears, I'm not jealous of 10 year old dudes with 10 year old girlfriends, you pedo baiting faggots. I just can't believe someone so much younger than me has achieved more than I have ever. Makes me want to end it all.
>18
This is the prime of your life. Don’t be a volcel until you’ve failed every option. That’s what I did.

>18
This is the prime of your life. Don’t be a volcel until you’ve failed every option. That’s what I did.
If i'm in the prime of my life, I might as well blow my brains out this SECOND.

If you're really a truecel, it doesn't get any better mate. I remember being 18, and thinking that no way anyone could get past 20.

If you're not a truecel, you may still have a chance with college. I advise staying blackpilled either way.

18 is young af. You literally just left the tutorial area of life and you are declaring it is over? Hit the gym, work on your anxiety, do things you enjoy and find meetup groups to meet other people that share your interest.

You may be an incel but you also may not be. You can't tell unless you try.

>18
18 is young af. You literally just left the tutorial area of life and you are declaring it is over? Hit the gym, work on your anxiety, do things you enjoy and find meetup groups to meet other people that share your interest.

You may be an incel but you also may not be. You can't tell unless you try.
your are not even 23, try more things in your life dude.
FUCKING BLUEPILLED PUAS!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCKING BLUEPILLED PUAS!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah. Honestly I feel like intentions of these guys are in the right place but what they say is simply delusional. young truecels in high school have it worse than any group other group of incels tbh

I'm 29 and i hav,nt had a girlfriend in my life so it was long over for me pal

I only say this so he has the chance of getting a 2/10 used up whale, instead of devolving into the virgin volcel I am.