Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All incels should become anarchists

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Fuck the government,fuck the law,fuck society,fuck money,fuck rules,fuck everything, the only way to succeed in life is to have no one keeping you back,anarchism is the only way to freedom

Tumblr n3h2ta5LlO1txp8nwo1 250

anarchy would be dictatorship of the chads. Moreso than now i mean.

We fight for nobody....no politica is the way.

I've been an anarchist ever since I figured out our taxes are funding a system that's cucking us.

tbh anarchy is cucked
Statism is cucked. Being forced to hand over your money to feed and protect whores who hate your guts is the ultimate cuckoldry.

The state of nature is just as cucked. You will get ass raped to death by the first chad who feels like it.
Cope. We have weapons. The cops and government have cucked statist's minds to depend on them and fear losing them.

That is my point, you need weapons because it is 'a constant war or all against all'. Hell. And then, because I do not want to live in hell, I would give my power to a single representative and :redpill:boom:redpill: a government is formed and we are out of anarchy/state of nature/hell.
We don't need a single representative to watch over us. Every community can protect themselves or hire private security, much cheaper and less dehumanizing than being treated like sheep by the government.

Yeah, but what about when me and my government decide we want more land so we start pushing into your territory? Nothing you could do, single communities fall and private mercenaries are notoriously fickle. So your anarchist community would necessarily fail if even one other consolidated state shared borders with you.
We have plenty of land, and rich communities won't want to mess with poorer communities because it will tarnish their reputation. If word gets out that a community is full of private mercenaries then other neighboring communities will come to help the community being attacked.

Arent we already ?

only Mutualism, Sorelianism, and National Anarchism are decent forms of Anarchy. everything else is gay.

*cough* roman empire *cough* british empire *cough* alexander the great *cough* etc.
We have internet and have learned from the past, there are different variables at play in our favor to make anarchy achievable.
You can't pay mercenaries enough money to die instead of route. And I wouldn't count on other communities showing up either. Sooner or later you fall one by one or become a state yourself out of necessity.
They will show up if one community is trying to bully another out their land. Most communities won't have the power to do something like that anyway because they won't have state force behind them, they will be in fear of being turned into swiss cheese by the armed citizens and private security.

Fuck the government,fuck the law,fuck society,fuck money,fuck rules,fuck everything, the only way to succeed in life is to have no one keeping you back
Government, law, society, money, rules... all of this can help you have nobody hold you back if you are able to learn the systems and game them to your advantage. I agree with fuck everything, only thing that matters is to have a secure way of satisfying your needs for the perceivable future.

I'll once more quote @mylifeistrash : if your political system/religion allows any freedoms to women, it's garbage.

I'm almost ancap, except for the fact that I think women shouldn't have rights and there should be government mandated girlfriends.

Thinking about politics is a waste of time. The only way forward is to ignore laws and avoid taxes

Joker was an agent of chaos not anarchy.

Chaos isn’t necessarily the absence of authority and hierarchy, but the incapability of these to control a society. Under a chaotic society, you can still see police officers, a military, bureaucreacy, a State, politicians and such. But their powers and influence have been reduced and are utterly incapable , to the point their society has become chaotic.

An anarchy is the absence of authority and hierarchy to achieve order through a free and equal society. If there’s chaos, there’s no anarchy. (and any system that preaches freedom to foids is cucked)

Anarchism is best for chad

Joker was an agent of chaos not anarchy.

Chaos isn’t necessarily the absence of authority and hierarchy, but the incapability of these to control a society. Under a chaotic society, you can still see police officers, a military, bureaucreacy, a State, politicians and such. But their powers and influence have been reduced and are utterly incapable , to the point their society has become chaotic.

An anarchy is the absence of authority and hierarchy to achieve order through a free and equal society. If there’s chaos, there’s no anarchy. (and any system that preaches freedom to foids is cucked)
The joker says chaos is fair. I dont see a difference between the two. A peaceful anarchy seens idealistic

The joker says chaos is fair. I dont see a difference between the two. A peaceful anarchy seens idealistic
Niether is fair. Both play the "survival of the fittest" game... When everyone gets to be born with the same iq. Athletic skill etc then we can call it a fair game because everyone has a fair chance.

There is no such thing as a fair play in this world. It's the just world fallacy. That requires us all to be equal first.

Niether is fair. Both play the "survival of the fittest" game... When everyone gets to be born with the same iq. Athletic skill etc then we can call it a fair game because everyone has a fair chance.

There is no such thing as a fair play in this world. It's the just world fallacy. That requires us all to be equal first.
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"