Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All incels should be narcissistic imo

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Since society doesn't give a f about us, we should always be putting ourselves first and only doing things that benefit us, and show no empathy, even if a normtard dies a horrible death. Still don't care. At all. We should also be control freaks, and always aim to get our way in every situation. I'm now an narccel and it feels great, taking control and pissing ppl off

Write a book on how to be a proper Inkel OP. I will torrent that shit.

Putting yourself first isnt narcissistic, that is basic survival instinct

Putting yourself first isnt narcissistic, that is basic survival instinct
wild animals can confirm
Walking_tiger_female.jpg

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren. Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful. Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature. I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible. Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision. It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation. Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy. Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool. Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory. It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I. Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology. Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules. I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.
bobthecheeseburger
Png

#183567406Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart.
KnifePlay
Png

#183567419Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
i can't read =( http://www.roblox.com/NO-item?id=360548168
BinaryRed
Png

#183567439Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
Tldr
Slydexia
Png

#183567449Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
dude im right here
iiSamPound
Png

#183567450Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
you expect me to read all that
yoyoyoiio
Png

#183567454Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous Fedora Tom Clancy's The Sum of All Cringe
Doppio_Diavolo
Png

#183567488Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
tl;dr It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing,flowers are blooming.......On days like these, kids like you... S h o u l d b e b u r n i n g i n h e l l .
Moronism
Png

#183567493Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
"Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart." If my vocabulary use is "smart", then society, on-average at least, is intellectually-suppressed. Simple words are designated to be understood easily.

Oh believe me, I do have learned narcissism. It all comes from the simple realization I made years ago, which was that "I'm the only person that's ever truly cared about me, so I should be the only person I truly care about." :feelsjuice:

It's not exactly narcissistic to do so, as you say; considering the state of discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, it's entirely natural to realize most will look down upon and this will not at all give you the same aid or gratitude that you might give them if you were more of a cucked type, helping others before yourself and not realizing the disgust/disdain most foids and subsequently normies have for you... :feelsclown:

There is no real reason to do that much for those actively joining in and enabling your blatant mocking and mistreatment; those who do, joining friend groups of Chads and such, are most often used to make others look better and be used as the jester of the group to be made fun of. :feelsjuice:

I'm not narcissistic, but self-hating is cucked af, why should you hating yourself for sth you can't control?

I have ADHD + NPD, what a combination

It's not exactly narcissistic to do so, as you say; considering the state of discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, it's entirely natural to realize most will look down upon and this will not at all give you the same aid or gratitude that you might give them if you were more of a cucked type, helping others before yourself and not realizing the disgust/disdain most foids and subsequently normies have for you... :feelsclown:

There is no real reason to do that much for those actively joining in and enabling your blatant mocking and mistreatment; those who do, joining friend groups of Chads and such, are most often used to make others look better and be used as the jester of the group to be made fun of. :feelsjuice:
Well put.

Don't pay taxes, don't get drafted

Oh believe me, I do have learned narcissism. It all comes from the simple realization I made years ago, which was that "I'm the only person that's ever truly cared about me, so I should be the only person I truly care about." :feelsjuice:
Same here