Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All i wanted was validation

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
All i wanted was validation by someone anyone but i never got it. I've tried so many times more times to count. I don't care about sex i could live without it at this point all i want is to feel loved but that has and will never happen. The words of my family echo in my mind "trust me you'll find someone" "just wait college will be nothing like highschool" they were wrong they were all wrong.

They just didn't want to make you feel bad so they said that.

Me too bro, i just want to be treated as a human being by people. I want someone to care about my problems and help me to get through them, but this will never happen to me, never.

Validation is only for femoids and good looking men

Just wait til you're in your 30s bud, it will be different then.

All i wanted was validation by someone anyone but i never got it. I've tried so many times more times to count. I don't care about sex i could live without it at this point all i want is to feel loved but that has and will never happen. The words of my family echo in my mind "trust me you'll find someone" "just wait college will be nothing like highschool" they were wrong they were all wrong.
https://incels.is/threads/the-best-feeling-in-the-world.31335/

Ill spoon you while jerking you off and groaning in your ear is that validating?

if you want validation go volunteer, people will pat you on the back and congratulate you for your time and effort

if you want validation go volunteer, people will pat you on the back and congratulate you for your time and effort
nah. if he's ugly, no one will value his time and effort

I know the feeling, man.:feelsbadman:

Incels don't receive anything positive

Women don't want to give a guy validation who directly and systematically tries for it. It's against the alpha existentiomodel. Dumbass.

Damn bro, I can understand sex but validation? come on man that's beta bitch nigga shit. I whip my ass with what other people think.