Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The best feeling in the world

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
Is doig somethung good for others. Wether it be helping a stranger jump start his/her car or volunteering at your local soup kitchen, helping others in need really makes you feel like you accomplish something, that you are able to bring a smile on the faces of the less fortunate. It really helps reduce your depression and when others see you helping the less fortunate, they will also be encourage to do so, thus making this world a better place.

they will also be encourage to do so
maybe but I don't think so in most cases, bystander effect, it happens mostly in school (bullying) and generally society

Are you OK man?

Yeah but women hate people pleasers so you're making yourself even more incel by doing this.

I don’t volunteer nothin’

bluepilled as fuck

I like being helpful, but I try not to be because people take advantage of you if you are.

Yeah but women hate people pleasers so you're making yourself even more incel by doing this.
No good deed goes unpunished.

I refuse to do good things for bad people. If I am going to help anyone out, it'll be animals and not people.

Bluepilled cuck. Hardly anyone ever really appreciates the work you do for them. If you’re ‘lucky’ then at most you will get a thank you and they will forget about what you did in an hour.

The only thing I will donate is my sperm

you are in coping mode OP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back