Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All I want in life

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
All I want is to somehow make a chad son so that my gene line will flourish. Genetic recombination is brutal, you won't always get a chad or Stacy when you mix a Stacy & Chad. I hope I somehow ascend with moneymaxx, marry and reproduce a chad son. Looking at my great creation will be enough lifefuel for me to live the rest of my life. My only lifefuel:feelsLightsaber:

All I want is to somehow make a chad son so that my gene line will flourish. Genetic recombination is brutal, you won't always get a chad or Stacy when you mix a Stacy & Chad. I hope I somehow ascend with moneymaxx, marry and reproduce a chad son. Looking at my great creation will be enough lifefuel for me to live the rest of my life. My only lifefuel:feelsLightsaber:
Embryo selection alone could/can comfortably lift IQ by 20 points.
Will be wild if everyone does it.

What if you manage to ascend but have a daughter? What would you do with the foid?
If she is a Stacy it's still good, I'll take her to some trad city and will force her to learn trad activities and religion

What if you manage to ascend but have a daughter? What would you do with the foid?
In the end my gene line should not only end but people should admire it. I should be proud of my creation, so it doesn't matter Stacy daughter or chad son that much, but sons are easier to control nowadays, with all the media exposure kids are being corrupted

That's nice, but for example isn't it okay to have sex with your own daughter considering you'll be raising a foid for 18 YEARS for FREE just another man to enjoy the foid. Otherwise I wish you to success in getting Chad son maybe in the future it'll be possible to modify genes
Incest is disgusting brocel. I will probably give my daughter to a chad son in law, or someone she loves

I would be so proud if I could raise a chad kid that is mine.

I then realize how shit it is to be alive and I don't want to bring another soul cursed to die into this shit show.

Wouldn't you feel jealous of your son?
Why would I, my genetic success is reproducing him. I would be more than happy if he has more success than me. You're spending too much time in deranged stuff boyo

You would have a Chad son that would mog you daily and have new teen gf getting plowed every week, while you had to try who knows how many decades to get mediocre dry used up pussy. Suicide fuel tanked to the max.

I would feel threaten if my son is taller and stronger than me but it's okay if is better looking. Also what's the guarantee that your Chad son would respect incell dad?
That's upto my parenting

I just want to be happy

You probably can’t make chad son, if your on here then it is extremely low chance, instead adopt a potential chad, make him looksmaxx(not cope for noncels) and teach him blackpill, he’ll be unstoppable

You'll never have this

also over for soncels since daddy was incel tier most of his life, the truth is that cosmetic surgery doesn’t change core genetic makeup so your son will have a rough time