Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All I see on the news is a missing Stacy

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Who apparently did some drugs, probably fucked Chads and now is missing somewhere and the police are spending thousands of dollars on this search to find this useless whore. Keep in mind she is an adult. If an ugly adult male went missing and let's say instead of doing drugs he was helping out the community, no one would even bat an eye. Just have good genes and u will be praised as a God.

If even a landwhale disappeared, it would be their top priority, if 90% of ugly men in the world spontaneously combusted they'd celebrate.
:feelsseriously:

Find hER first.

Obvious joke and sarcasm. Not serious post, haha.

They are usually getting gangbanged, she will appear a few days later and invent a story and some truecel will go to jail

good thing i dont watch the news ever

Just be XX theory

At least it will be lifefuel when she turns up dead. Personality detector failed again.

Who apparently did some drugs, probably fucked Chads and now is missing somewhere and the police are spending thousands of dollars on this search to find this useless whore. Keep in mind she is an adult. If an ugly adult male went missing and let's say instead of doing drugs he was helping out the community, no one would even bat an eye. Just have good genes and u will be praised as a God.
Is it that missing 21 year old British foid in Cambodia

hopefully she got gangraped then chopped up and thrown in a river (in Fortnite)

High quality eggs are in danger. Everybody loses their shit

If an ugly adult male went missing and let's say instead of doing drugs he was helping out the community, no one would even bat an eye.
An old class mate of me committed suicide and I don't think there was any article about that in my regional news.

Is it that missing 21 year old British foid in Cambodia
Why the fucking fuck does society waste so many resources on roasties who go missing in 3rd-world shitholes that everybody knows are dangerous? 'Member back when the American reporters got arrested crossing the border into North Korea and Bill fucking Clinton came to bail them out? Or a couple years later when those two German sluts went missing after running away to Syria to join ISIS?