Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All I have is this website

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
This is the only cope I have left. I can never stop posting here because if I do I'll have nothing, I've lost everything I ever cared about and I have no chance of ever making friends again

I just want regular sex and some fucking friends, why is that so hard? why is everything so fucking difficult for me?

I mean it’s your fault that you werent born chad.

On a serious note realistically the regular sex might not ever happen but I hope you can find more friends!

I mean it’s your fault that you werent born chad.

On a serious note realistically the regular sex might not ever happen but I hope you can find more friends!

I hope so too man, I hate being so fucking lonely tbh

Same, I tried taking a break and requested a 14 day ban, I couldnt even get away for half that time because I needed this community and had no one else, so I requested unban after like only 6 days

Same, I tried taking a break and requested a 14 day ban, I couldnt even get away for half that time because I needed this community and had no one else, so I requested unban after like only 6 days

I can't imagine staying away from this place for even 6 days kek that might kill me

Me too. I have nothing at all. Nothing.

I have nothing else. Loneliness has magnified as I got older and I feel despair when I can’t vent hourly.

ldar now boyo

I’m too busy doing Jewtrix on unsuspecting goyim turdballs.

The Wilderness of Mirrors – The XX Committee
Jew Counterintelligence from 1954.

FCF7A555 04F9 46FA 889B 3AE1CB117EDD

I just want regular sex and some fucking friends, why is that so hard? why is everything so fucking difficult for me?
That wouldn't be hard at all. Actually the first bit wouldn't be so hard for a guy like you, you're not bad looking at all

all i have is this forum and world of warcraft, never had a friend and my few relatives dont give a fuck about me.

I know... isolation hurts...
Good luck