Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All I do is rot allergic to productivity

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
All I do is rot. I’m allergic to productivity because I’m an abused neurotic dog. It’s so difficult learning how to be productive after the age of 14-16. Especially if you’re neurotic because everyone develops these skills at a young age. If you had it easy as a young age with no struggle you get fucked over later.

I’d rather be a productive StemCel Gymcel instead of being a rotter. But I’m so addicted to rotting idk understand how people are productive. No pills for adhd work JFL. My dopamine receptors are destroyed

i can relate to u since we have been abused outcasted we cant funcion like normal people sadly so we resort to bad addictions. as u said before if we were raised properly or even was good looking we will be in a better situation then now idk how retarded people are who dont seem to understand this

i can relate to u since we have been abused outcasted we cant funcion like normal people sadly so we resort to bad addictions. as u said before if we were raised properly or even was good looking we will be in a better situation then now idk how retarded people are who dont seem to understand this
yup. If you are good looking you automatically get more validation and are more prone to excelling in certain areas plus us neurotics don’t tend to be good looking either way.

yup. If you are good looking you automatically get more validation and are more prone to excelling in certain areas plus us neurotics don’t tend to be good looking either way.
yeah its very brutal how things are and how people tend to mask these type of stuff

I have general anxiety since childhood, for me to feel at peace i avoid every responsibility and obligation to avoid stress, which led to become an perma shutin. I wish i was a normal functioning person.

I have general anxiety since childhood, for me to feel at peace i avoid every responsibility and obligation to avoid stress, which led to become an perma shutin. I wish i was a normal functioning person.
If you are a neurotic it was over before it began JFL.

yeah its very brutal how things are and how people tend to mask these type of stuff
Yup

Yeah, I do well in the classes because I have a decent iq. I don’t do enough though, 3rd year stemcels should be getting internships by now but I haven’t filled out a single application yet jfl
JFL ur an NT fag. If I was NT and was like this I wouldn’t be in this situation. I’m a literal diagnosed neurotic

productivity is lacklustre

as an incel you can do 1 million things off a "productivity" list

all it will do is give you more money to cope with

productivity is lacklustre

as an incel you can do 1 million things off a "productivity" list

all it will do is give you more money to cope with
I’d rather be an incel exceptionally good at something than be an incel who rots and is good at nothing.

I'm still lazy as fuck and nothing I do about it will work
Bcuz u don’t need to work hard clearly. You’re already fine

A mixture of past trauma, autism and looks means that even when I succeeded, people would not give me validation. I would never get a feeling of power or dominance, because my genetic material is inferior. People would not respect me like that. Every time I achieved something, I felt like a bitter cuckold waiting for approval from people that despised me. Eventually it gets to the point when you start to question why you do anything at all when none of it means anything. Humans are a projection of the people around them, there is no self-satisfaction to be gained in being an isolated outcast. Even developing hobbies feel fruitless, as you know you will never have anyone to share them with, and you are only doing it to distract your mind long enough so that it doesn't kill itself, because that would go against the biological innate urge to live and fuck.

I'm neurotic too. Neuroticism is often accelerated during early childhood development due to negative experiences while growing up in adolescence. Experiences like bullying, rejection, ostracization. Shit like that just permanently makes the neurotic mind that much worse. I've had my fair share and it has turned me into a mental wreck.

All I do is rot. I’m allergic to productivity because I’m an abused neurotic dog. It’s so difficult learning how to be productive after the age of 14-16. Especially if you’re neurotic because everyone develops these skills at a young age. If you had it easy as a young age with no struggle you get fucked over later.

I’d rather be a productive StemCel Gymcel instead of being a rotter. But I’m so addicted to rotting idk understand how people are productive. No pills for adhd work JFL. My dopamine receptors are destroyed
Make a beat on fl studio

I’m going to produce a beat for the new Drain Gang x black Kray x Sematary collab
Take sematary out of there hes bootee cheeks now + wouldn't fit on the beat