Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "All girls are the same bro" oneitiscels GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
The advice given to people that can't get their oneitis is that "all girls are pretty much the same at the end of the day bro".
Taken further PUAs suggest to just "get another woman to get over your oneitis" which is of course not possible for incels.

But truthfully the behavior, quirks and fashion sense of your oneitis may the same as other girls around her but how she looked, the facial expressions she made when you were in her company, the sound and receptive tone of voice when she talked with you, all that cannot be found in the same combination in another girl without a lot of searching if at all ever again.
Things in life rarely repeat exactly the same after all.

But even if it was possible to forget about the individual characteristics unique to your oneitis by moving on and getting another girl, as an incel it is impossible to make this next step. And even if you were to talk with another girl to forget your oneitis you'd likely get oneitis for the new girl you are talking with and the same cycle would repeat.
The only way guys can move past this is to cope hard and LDAR or continuously chase after women, until they can pump and dump multiple women and forget about the stage in their life where they were a naive virgin plagued by limerence and when they felt there were only a select few women that they once got along well with but will never have that kind of chance again.
Once you have gotten an idea of the female companionship you have been missing, it's tough to forget and you will find yourself chasing after it in vain while feeling completely lost no matter what :feelscry:
People telling you that "all girls are the same" does nothing to change this.

But truthfully the behavior, quirks and fashion sense of your oneitis may the same as other girls around her but how she looked, the facial expressions she made when you were in her company, the sound and receptive tone of voice when she talked with you, all that cannot be found in the same combination in another girl without a lot of searching if at all ever again.
tbh my oneitis of 2 years would just glare whenever I passed her in the hallways. she kind of radiated aversion towards me, I felt like I was doing something wrong just by being in the same room as her

my go-to response when someone asked me why I like her so much was just "mental illness". I could never really give a more logical explanation than that

I hate women so much. WHY CAN'T THEY BE WITH ME

tbh my oneitis of 2 years would just glare whenever I passed her in the hallways. she kind of radiated hostility towards me, I felt like I was harassing her or something just by being in the same room as her

my go-to response when someone asked me why I like her so much was just "mental illness". I could never really give a more logical explanation than that

There's different levels of oneitis tbh

If your 'oneitis' was just a girl you saw but never really talked with I wouldn't call her a 'oneitis' but a crush.
By oneitis I mean a girl that actually appeared to be willing to talk with you compared to all the other girls and seemed different. So much so that everything she said would get stuck in your head, songs that played when you might have been around her continuously remind you of her, the expressions and tones in which she says things are constantly repeating in your head and make it difficult to focus.
It's hard to explain, but you can barely breathe when it happens.

Here is a sample of a "oneitis" type relationship from which this can develop:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN-TdJ6NgHk

I hate women so much. WHY CAN'T THEY BE WITH ME

We lost. Life or fate itself teased us with an idea of what could be but in the end it was too good to be true and we are left worse than before.

Last edited:
There's different levels of oneitis tbh

If your 'oneitis' was just a girl you saw but never really talked with I wouldn't call her a 'oneitis' but a crush.
By oneitis I mean a girl that actually appeared to be willing to talk with you compared to all the other girls and seemed different. So much so that everything she said would get stuck in your head, songs that played when you might have been around her continuously remind you of her, the expressions and tones in which she says things are constantly repeating in your head and make it difficult to focus.
It's hard to explain, but you can barely breathe when it happens.

Here is a sample of a "oneitis" type relationship from which this can develop:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN-TdJ6NgHk

well I was obsessed with her for two years. every time I saw her with her boyfriend I could physically feel my heart sink and it'd devastate my mood for the rest of the day. I never had much of a mutually close relationship with her, I was more like an acquaintance from her POV. but I still knew her well enough to feel genuine attachment to her. I could maybe tell you more about her in dms at some point because it gets kind of personal

I've also had various "crushes" which weren't as serious and went away after a bit. those are more like "she's cute, she would be a nice girl to date". not a painful obsession that goes on for years

well I was obsessed with her for two years. every time I saw her with her boyfriend I could physically feel my heart sink and it'd devastate my mood for the rest of the day. I never had much of a mutually close relationship with her, I was more like an acquaintance from her POV. but I still knew her well enough to feel genuine attachment to her. I could maybe tell you more about her in dms at some point because it gets kind of personal

Nah recollecting the memories can be painful. I understand if you want to keep them to yourself and not have to remember them.

I've also had various "crushes" which weren't as serious and went away after a bit. those are more like "she's cute, she would be a nice girl to date". not a painful obsession that goes on for years

It's more common in college because girls string along guys and have a lot more orbiters tbh

there's two things men do to cope, either have lots of casual sexual relationships, or one good relationship with a quality woman, you get neither and instead fantasize about some woman because you realistically have nothing better to do, and are hunting for dopamine wherever you can find it

It's not even dopamine. Just going through the motions of life every day feels pointless when there isn't the possibility of companionship later on motivating you.

I should write her another letter.

Don't man, it's the sort of stuff that will haunt you forever. At best she'll keep it but look back on it and laugh when people ask her about it while her boyfriend also waves it off and says it's time to make love.

When you give something like a note or letter to show your appreciation to your oneitis, know that you cannot take that action back and you will feel like you have given away a part of you for nothing.

All my oneitis's are fictional based, mainly because I never interacted with them face to face.

All women are the same. If you're dumb enough to get oneitis you're dumb enough to be blinded by the fact maybe this one actually likes you. That's the real problem with a oneitis, you only like her because you think she might like you back as opposed to other roasts

All women are the same. If you're dumb enough to get oneitis you're dumb enough to be blinded by the fact maybe this one actually likes you. That's the real problem with a oneitis, you only like her because you think she might like you back as opposed to other roasts

The thing is whether you get a oneitis isn't completely something you can wish away even if you know that a foid was just pretending to be nice to you all this time and does not actually like you.
It's the feeling you get about how she seemed to behave nicer to you than other foids that is hard to get of your head tbh

The advice given to people that can't get their oneitis is that "all girls are pretty much the same at the end of the day bro".
Taken further PUAs suggest to just "get another woman to get over your oneitis" which is of course not possible for incels.

Things in life rarely repeat exactly the same after all.

But even if it was possible to forget about the individual characteristics unique to your oneitis by moving on and getting another girl, as an incel it is impossible to make this next step. And even if you were to talk with another girl to forget your oneitis you'd likely get oneitis for the new girl you are talking with and the same cycle would repeat.
The only way guys can move past this is to cope hard and LDAR or continuously chase after women, until they can pump and dump multiple women and forget about the stage in their life where they were a naive virgin plagued by limerence and when they felt there were only a select few women that they once got along well with but will never have that kind of chance again.
Once you have gotten an idea of the female companionship you have been missing, it's tough to forget and you will find yourself chasing after it in vain while feeling completely lost no matter what :feelscry:
People telling you that "all girls are the same" does nothing to change this.
All girls aren't the same in the way of personality, fashion or mannerisms. Your oneitis may truly "fit" you and be special to you. You probably won't meet anyone like her. But at the end of the day, she is a useless whore cumdumpster who will abandon you for next gl guy like all other girls.

All girls aren't the same in the way of personality, fashion or mannerisms. Your oneitis may truly "fit" you and be special to you. You probably won't meet anyone like her. But at the end of the day, she is a useless whore cumdumpster who will abandon you for next gl guy like all other girls.

I mean in general when talking about girl's personality, fashion and mannerisms. Sure the exact personality, fashion and mannerisms differ from one girl to the next but the general way they behave isn't unique.

Thinking that my oneitis may "fit" me is a cope imo because she was just one woman that happened to come along that didn't ignore me as much as other women.
And yeah I probably won't meet another woman like my oneitis but the fact that I can't even meet another woman to move past the oneitis situation is how I'm trapped feeling this way.

The thing is whether you get a oneitis isn't completely something you can wish away even if you know that a foid was just pretending to be nice to you all this time and does not actually like you.
It's the feeling you get about how she seemed to behave nicer to you than other foids that is hard to get of your head tbh
Like I said. It's an infatuation because you have a slightly higher chance of putting p in v with her than other whores. That's all it is.

AWALT is true. Of course not all women are exactly the same in everything, but there are certain things that no woman is capable of: loyalty (I'm not into this guy anymore right now, but I'll stick with him anyway because of my vows and because we already have so much together), gratitude (I'm not into this guy anymore right now, but he has been so good to me that it's probably a better decision to stick with him instead of chasing the new Chad that got my attention), etc.

I think the ultimate blackpill is accepting that as an ugly man, there are no good options on this day and age. In the past, you could have gotten a foid who'd be forced to be with you forever and eventually accept it and even appreciate and get emotionally attached to you in the long run, even if you're ugly. But there are no more (legal) ways to force a foid to be with you, especially for a lifetime.

So you have no authority over any foid, you have no system that forces women to be loyal to their relationship vows and you can't expect spontaneous loyalty and gratitude from foids either. It's simply a losing game.

"But just pump and dump then!". Ugly men are not in a position to do it. An ugly man's only chance of pumping and dumping outside of prostitution is probably a BPD girl who is in her manic phase and currently targetting him, but if you pump and dump a BPD foid in her manic phase she'll very likely get utterly crazy about it and falsely accuse you of rape or something of the kind. Really not worth it, there's a reason why normies repeat the "don't stick your dick in crazy" motto.

The juice ain't worth the squeeze. MGTOWs are right in the end. "Oh but they're MSTOW and not MGTOW" - they are both tbh. They are indeed "sent" away by the vast majority of foids if they're unattractive, but they also choose to go their own way from betabuxx and BPD arrangements (which are the only ones available if they're ugly). DON'T OPEN YOURSELF TO BETABUXX AND BPD ARRANGEMENTS. REJECT WOMEN WHO COME TO YOU IN THESE ARRANGEMENTS ON THE SPOT AND GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM.

Last edited:
AWALT is true. Of course not all women are exactly the same in everything, but there are certain things that no woman is capable of: loyalty (I'm not into this guy anymore right now, but I'll stick with him anyway because of my vows and because we already have so much together), gratitude (I'm not into this guy anymore right now, but he has been so good to me that it's probably a better decision to stick with him instead of chasing the new Chad that got my attention), etc.

I think the ultimate blackpill is accepting that as an ugly man, there are no good options on this day and age. In the past, you could have gotten a foid who'd be forced to be with you forever and eventually accept it and even appreciate and get emotionally attached to you in the long run, even if you're ugly. But there are no more (legal) ways to force a foid to be with you, especially for a lifetime.

So you have no authority over any foid, you have no system that forces women to be loyal to their relationship vows and you can't expect spontaneous loyalty and gratitude from foids either. It's simply a losing game.
awalt is true but foids still have individual quirks such that no two foids are exactly the same and it's easy to be unable to forget about a particular foid.

"But just pump and dump then!". Ugly men are not in a position to do it. An ugly man's only chance of pumping and dumping outside of prostitution is probably a BPD girl who is in her manic phase and currently targetting him, but if you pump and dump a BPD foid in her manic phase she'll very likely get utterly crazy about it and falsely accuse you of rape or something of the kind. Really not worth it, there's a reason why normies repeat the "don't stick your dick in crazy" motto.
Yeah pumping and dumping is only something chads or charismatic NT normies that aren't ever awkward can get with doing without risking a false rape accusation.

The juice ain't worth the squeeze. MGTOWs are right in the end. "Oh but they're MSTOW and not MGTOW" - they are both tbh. They are indeed "sent" away by the vast majority of foids if they're unattractive, but they also choose to go their own way from betabuxx and BPD arrangements (which are the only ones available if they're ugly). DON'T OPEN YOURSELF TO BETABUXX AND BPD ARRANGEMENTS. REJECT WOMEN WHO COME TO YOU IN THESE ARRANGEMENTS ON THE SPOT AND GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM.
tbh whether going or sent their own way the destination is the same: coping.
And yeah conventional wisdom about women that approach men and being crazy and unpredictable being bad news is true. The stereotypes are true. Don't risk it and think it will end up differently because when you have been an incel for most of your life it won't.

awalt is true but foids still have individual quirks such that no two foids are exactly the same and it's easy to be unable to forget about a particular foid.
Yeah but that's pretty much irrelevant. As you yourself said, men are capable of developing new onitises and forgetting about the old ones. When I look back, many of the foids I had onitises on weren't even particularly attractive or desirable in any other way. I was just needy af, not blackpilled enough to know better than to emotionally invest (my mind played games on me like "this one might be different because she's young/virgin/Christian/etc - there's also the just not being able to resist factor, if you don't avoid foids, you may not be able to resist the temptation of falling for them after a while) and perceived some cues (most likely not even real ones; at the very least overblown by my sick onitis-ed mind) that made me think I had a chance.

Yeah pumping and dumping is only something chads or charismatic NT normies that aren't ever awkward can get with doing without risking a false rape accusation.
BPDs are the only foids whose minds are plastic enough to get interested in an ugly male enough for sex to occur that fast. All other foids will stall and want committment first (because they're there for ulterior motives, obviously). And like aforementioned, it won't end well for you if you pump and dump and leave a BPD during her manic phase.

tbh whether going or sent their own way the destination is the same: coping.
And yeah conventional wisdom about women that approach men and being crazy and unpredictable being bad news is true. The stereotypes are true. Don't risk it and think it will end up differently because when you have been an incel for most of your life it won't.
Life sucks and life especially sucks if you're an ugly male. If things are looking too good to be true, it's a trap.

Last edited:
Yeah but that's pretty much irrelevant. As you yourself said, men are capable of developing new onitises and forgetting about the old ones. When I look back, many of the foids I had onitises on weren't even particularly attractive or desirable in any other way. I was just needy af, not blackpilled enough to know better than to emotionally invest and perceived some cues (most likely not even real ones; at the very least overblown by my sick onitis-ed mind) that made me think I had a chance.
The thing is whether that's true that men are capable of developing new oneitises and forgetting about old ones it isn't complete (you still have some memory of your failures with the old oneitis weighing you down no matter what) and most men don't have sex appeal and so can't easily replace a woman once a woman leaves their life. But yet they are shamed by society and the false sexual consicousness of how guys should just be able to get out there and fuck a few bitches to get over the woman that left them. That's not realistic for a lot of guys. Least of all oneitiscels that never had a woman pay attention to them as much as the woman that recently stopped associating with them and wasn't as enthusiastic as when they first met.

This is a video I came across a few years ago.
Notice how in the comments there are guys that still can't forget their oneitis or ex gf even 5 years out. It is permanently scarring and never can be completely healed even if you are able to get with other women after (which not all guys can do obviously if they had just gotten lucky and it was a one time thing with their oneitis or ex gf finding them)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCSjuylaYUk

BPDs are the only foids who minds are plastic enough to get interested in an ugly male enough for sex to occur that fast. And like aforementioned, it won't end well for you if you pump and dump and leave during their manic phase.
If you aren't a chad or charismatic normie who is luckily never awkward or considered awkward by foids that doesn't apply as much but again incels aren't that so pumping and dumping isn't an option for them.

Life sucks and life especially sucks if you're an ugly male. If things are looking too good to be true, it's a trap.
Yeah there is nothing to be done but to ldar when there is nothing else to do.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Then I never really had a oneitis. The only ones I talked too were online, without showing my face.

Not sure if ‘one-day’ crushes count, a French girl once asked me where something was in the department store once. I didn’t get to see her again after that.

Then I never really had a oneitis. The only ones I talked too were online, without showing my face.

Not sure if ‘one-day’ crushes count, a French girl once asked me where something was in the department store once. I didn’t get to see her again after that.
What @Forum_User_2345 went through and did is what I'd call a real oneitis situation tbh

One-day crushes are nowhere near as brutal. The way the foid drops you like it's nothing after previously being very enthusiastic and talkative to you in a oneitis type situation is the closest an incel can get to being blackpilled by women and genuinely not feel the need to seek out women and try again.

What @Forum_User_2345 went through and did is what I'd call a real oneitis situation tbh

One-day crushes are nowhere near as brutal. The way the foid drops you like it's nothing after previously being very enthusiastic and talkative to you in a oneitis type situation is the closest an incel can get to being blackpilled by women and genuinely not feel the need to seek out women and try again.

All the foids I have been able to talk to have been through virtual means, every one has dropped the conversation or me after they see me. Which is why I don’t use pics of myself anymore.

The one-day French crush surprised me cause I haven’t actually talked to a female face to face in years till then. She is still burned into my mind even though it’s been months since that incident.

All the foids I have been able to talk to have been through virtual means, every one has dropped the conversation or me after they see me. Which is why I don’t use pics of myself anymore.
That's nothing compared to foids dropping you IRL and then you seeing them again in passing and them looking at you but saying nothing and looking more disinterested than you could ever be. Or with a boyfriend they have gotten since then.

The one-day French crush surprised me cause I haven’t actually talked to a female face to face in years till then. She is still burned into my mind even though it’s been months since that incident.
One-day crushes are again nothing in comparison. But yeah foids all have their individual physical and tonal characteristics that vary from one foid to the next and can't ever be fully recreated in another foid. That's what can make it so hard to forget a particular foid imo.

That's nothing compared to foids dropping you IRL and then you seeing them again in passing and them looking at you but saying nothing and looking more disinterested than you could ever be. Or with a boyfriend they have gotten since then.
Not really arguing with that, being ignored IRL is way more worse. But I have never been in a long term position where I could get attached to a foid like that. Since I never interact with femoids in person, beyond a cashier type situation.

One-day crushes are again nothing in comparison. But yeah foids all have their individual physical and tonal characteristics that vary from one foid to the next and can't ever be fully recreated in another foid. That's what can make it so hard to forget a particular foid imo.

That’s the problem even if I could push the thoughts of hope out of my mind during the day. Memories still creep up on me during my sleep. I can still hear the tone of her voice even after 6 months, and I have only spoken to her once.

I think this is mainly insinuated because I never get to interact with foids as much. If I was able to talk with more foids. I think my mind wouldn’t cling to this one girl over and over again like a fantasy.

Not really arguing with that, being ignored IRL is way more worse. But I have never been in a long term position where I could get attached to a foid like that. Since I never interact with femoids in person, beyond a cashier type situation.
If you can't interact with foids in person beyond a cashier type situation it's not the same as the fallout from having a oneitis IRL tbh
As bad as the situation is for you now it could have been way worse.

That’s the problem even if I could push the thoughts of hope out of my mind during the day. Memories still creep up on me during my sleep. I can still hear the tone of her voice even after 6 months, and I have only spoken to her once.

I think this is mainly insinuated because I never get to interact with foids as much. If I was able to talk with more foids. I think my mind wouldn’t cling to this one girl over and over again like a fantasy.
The problem is there aren't many foids that willingly will talk to us so when the rare one does come along and soon after leaves it's hard to forget them. And they know that too. They prefer it that way. After getting played by chads they like to play unattractive males that can get easily attached.

Once you get over your oneitis, you will see that her physical quirks are not so unique after all.
There's a limited combination of phenotypical characteristics and if we're talking personality, that's a joke; foids with similar phenotypes have similar personalities due to their chad-attracting strategies which depend entirely on phenotype.
I noticed after my whore oneitis began fucking a tall white guy that she was not so unique after all -- a certain type of eyes, a certain skull shape, etc. Even if another foid only shares a majority of her physical characteristics, one is as good as another.
It's a matter of getting over the hump in your intellectual development. If you find out that your oneitis isn't pure, and your mind is non-cucked, that should be the end of it, with hardly any lasting pain.

Once you get over your oneitis, you will see that her physical quirks are not so unique after all.
There's a limited combination of phenotypical characteristics and if we're talking personality, that's a joke; foids with similar phenotypes have similar personalities due to their chad-attracting strategies which depend entirely on phenotype.
I noticed after my whore oneitis began fucking a tall white guy that she was not so unique after all -- a certain type of eyes, a certain skull shape, etc. Even if another foid only shares a majority of her physical characteristics, one is as good as another.
It's a matter of getting over the hump in your intellectual development. If you find out that your oneitis isn't pure, and your mind is non-cucked, that should be the end of it, with hardly any pain.
As long as you don't see her anymore in public anywhere and can think of other things and with enough time that could work.

As long as you don't see her anymore in public anywhere and can think of other things and with enough time that could work.
Finding out she's a whore and knowing about her fucking the other guy and sucking his dick should be enough. If you see her again, that will evoke disgust rather than pain.

Finding out she's a whore and knowing about her fucking the other guy and sucking his dick should be enough. If you see her again, that will evoke disgust rather than pain.
It's easier said than done to stop being attached to her. I'm not talking about not talking to her anymore because that can easily be done.
But limerance is a difficult thing to let go of especially since oneitis can happen when you are in college surrounded by reminders of love and relationships and social interaction you are missing out on.

It's easier said than done to stop being attached to her. I'm not talking about not talking to her anymore because that can easily be done.
But limerance is a difficult thing to let go of especially since oneitis can happen when you are in college surrounded by reminders of love and relationships and social interaction you are missing out on.

I guess I can't understand it at this point. Limerence is possible only in a certain percentage of people. I would think it's an absolute necessity that one thinks his LO is a virgin in order to continue the limerence, but I guess for some people that's not the case.

I guess I can't understand it at this point. Limerence is possible only in a certain percentage of people. I would think it's an absolute necessity that one thinks his LO is a virgin in order to continue the limerence, but I guess for some people that's not the case.
If you can get easily obsessive about things easily like non-NT guys can it's not going to be easy to forget someone you spent time with and felt close to in the past tbh