Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had only one girl's attention your entire life.....

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Let's say you managed to one day get a girl's number. You know all about women and their conniving ways. You know AWALT. You know having a oneitis is cucked. But, this girl, you really like. But, before things can really go anywhere, she finds a different guy and ghosts you.

All she left behind was a picture or two she sent you
(not nudes, just a normal face pic) and an entire log of text messages exchanged between the two of you.

Would you delete these messages and her pictures, even though these are the only mementos of this failed sprouting of a potential relationship? Would you delete these messages and pictures despite them being the only and possibly the last time you'll ever experience anything even resembling a relationship?

I don't need to hold onto memories. I would do whatever a normal person would do in this situation.

Oddly specific.
Is this about your oneitis you once texted and who ghosted you?

Yes, i would delete everything including her.

I would put it in my wallet

Delete. Don't let her cuck your file storage capacity.

How fucked up is this scenario?

Like, wow.

Lold tbh but I don't see why it would be a thing that you need to worry about. If it's annoying you then delete them; if not, don't

Oddly specific.
Is this about your oneitis you once texted and who ghosted you?
I was talking to an incel who was in a similar position and was ghosted and talked about whether deleting old text messages is useful in helping them forget the girl or not and it got me thinking

I delete every person which ghosts me

I would save the pictures and after I save them I would delete the conversation on my phone.

That literally happened to me. I was best friends with a girl since childhood. She was my oneitis. We did everything together. We had sleepovers and stayed up all night talking. I was madly in love with her. But once I told her about my feelings, she said "i love you like a brother". I was heartbroken but I was bluepilled and thought that eventually she would come around and want to be with me. She even hooked up with my white Chad half brother. And even after that, I still held out hope that she would develop feelings for me. I held out hope until a few years ago when I told her my feelings again but this time she was very clear about not being interested. She said she doesn't like me in that way and will NEVER like me in that way and told me I need to accept it or we can't be friends anymore. So I accepted it. I deleted all the messages and pictures and started distancing myself from her. I didn't want to be a beta orbiter anymore. :cryfeels: We still talk maybe 2 times a year but i'm pretty distant with her and our friendship isn't how it used to be. One of the only reasons I still talk to her is because deep down I am hoping she will eventually come around and want to be with me once she hits the wall and I will have the satisfaction of brutally rejecting her (i know it won't happen but LET ME COPE, OK?).

DELETE THE MESSAGES AND PHOTOS AND DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM HER!

i would keep it just in case

Yeah I would delete. No point keeping it.

normies have an easy time getting over women mentally and deleting all their mementos

it's because they fucked them

if you never fucked her and have nothing else going on in your life it's much harder to let go

you're like a moth with only one flame and nothing but darkness otherwise

but it still needs to be done

normies have an easy time getting over women mentally and deleting all their mementos

if you never fucked her and have nothing else going on in your life it's much harder to let go

Damn this comment deserves an award

Damn this comment deserves an award
Indeed. He hit the nail right on the head.

Delete everything, what are you going to accomplish by going back and reading those text logs besides putting yourself into a deep depression?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back