Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All girls are busy with someone.

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
From 2016 to 2020, I talked on social networks via the Internet with a huge number of girls aged 16-20. I talked to them as just a friend, although some of them liked me and I had a chance. It's not about communicating via social networks like facebook, but not communicating through dating services like Tinder. But there is one interesting detail. When communicating with girls on the Internet, it turned out that they were busy with someone. I think that girls who do not have a boyfriend do not exist. I lived in the illusion that girls without a guy exist. Apparently, many girls are constantly busy with someone, then occasionally there is a time period when they do not have guys, it can last several weeks, well, or in extreme cases, a maximum of several months. While a healthy guy can be completely alone for years and even decades.
Now i am 20 years old and i never had a girlfriend. In the summer I will turn 21 years old.
I have no idea how to find a girl. Even if I start talking with her, and then I call for a walk, go to the movies, there is a big risk that at the same time someone will insert his dick into her holes. It is difficult to communicate with a girl even on the Internet for the reason that it is most likely in real life that someone has sex with her.
Very unpleasant sensation. You communicate with a girl who really likes, you dream about how you will live together for years, and most likely someone is fucking her at this time in real life.

chad is omnipresent at this point.

OP you're a failed normie, but you're absolutely correct. Like @turbocuckcel_7000 said, every single 3+/10 femoid has an obsessed beta with nose sewn to their asshole that's been shadowing their step since they hit puberty. This fucker comes home and refreshes her relationships status everyday.
Then there's chads that only need to be in their vicinity, and then there's your mediocre self.
Just wait to 30 bro.
chad is omnipresent at this point.
That's the whole point of social media and dating sites. Make chad omnipresent.

every single 3+/10 femoid has an obsessed beta with nose sewn to their asshole that's been shadowing their step since they hit puberty
Tbh, I know such a guy myself.

If she is not fucking you she is fucking someone else, indeed brutal.

Foids can’t ever be lonely

Just wait to 30 bro.
And what will I get? By that time I will be 30 years old, it will be difficult for me to find a young girl 16-25 years old. Many women of 30 years are mature mothers with children from someone, at least in Russia where I live. I do not want to raise other people's children. I want to live with a young girl who in the future will be able to give birth to 1-2 children from my sperm.

And what will I get? By that time I will be 30 years old, it will be difficult for me to find a young girl 16-25 years old. Many women of 30 years are mature mothers with children from someone, at least in Russia where I live. I do not want to raise other people's children. I want to live with a young girl who in the future will be able to give birth to 1-2 children from my sperm.
I was being ironic you autist. Of course waiting to 30 when all you get are fat hags and whores with children looking for meal ticket is not an option

True tbh
A foid is either 1. With chad 2. Is orbiting chad 3. Looking for chad
There is no chance for sub 8 men anymore, a foid is only "lonely" because chad isn't nearby, she's not lonely because she no friends, she wants no friends in the first place because they aren't chad.

You are at the bottom of dating pool by being a mix - there is no chance for you even in Russia - all slav girls maybe except for some EE countries like Bulgaria and Moldova hate mixes. Your best chance in to date with your own race; don't date up - you will fail unless become very very rich and even then you'll attract gold digger at most.

The worst thing is when you finally find a girl who shows interest in you, you chat for weeks, and then overnight she answers "yes", "no", and doesn't give a shit about you anymore...
She just found a Chadlite to replace you and there's nothing to do. Even though she said something could happen, you're just "too nice" or things like that while the only reason is that you lost because you're ugly.

No foid is ever completely single. They are either talking (hate the term) to numerous chads, already fwbs or have a bf. There are no legit singledom like men experience.

Haven't dated in x time does not mean they were celibate.

Whores. Every single one.

Wait until 23-25 when agepill first strikes and come back again.

this is the harsh truth you find almost immediately

JFL at the graph of guys clustered around a girl that's a 5/10 or better

1*gp6UiUMyoGiT6VJbINiXIQ.jpeg

the worst part is realising there's no way for you to break through that, it doesn't matter that you have a better job or your shit together better than those guys. nobody fucking cares.

All girls have plenty of options

True tbh
A foid is either 1. With chad 2. Is orbiting chad 3. Looking for chad
There is no chance for sub 8 men anymore, a foid is only "lonely" because chad isn't nearby, she's not lonely because she no friends, she wants no friends in the first place because they aren't chad.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe IQ

You're probably more of a normie than an incel based on your success talking, but you are right. All foids have at least 1 male interest at any given time.

JFL at those still going for girls

True, even when they're in relationships, they always keep a bunch of guy "friends" arround. In order to have someone to fall back to, in case the relationship doesn't work out.

All of them are busy fucking with chad or a dog

Apparently, many girls are constantly busy with someone, then occasionally there is a time period when they do not have guys, it can last several weeks, well, or in extreme cases, a maximum of several months.

Can confirm, all the female house mates I've ever lived with were never "single" for more than a 2 or 3 weeks at any one time.

There is usaly a back up guy that they wanted to hookup with before they were single, they just give it a few weeks before pursuing him to not look like a slut to their friends.

Of course. Women have an endless amount of options at any given time.