Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All foot fetishists should be hanged

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Just wtf bro :feelswhat: Doesn't get more cucked than worshipping womens fucking feet. Disgraceful. :feelspuke:

is armpit fetish cucked?

what a based thread
good job OP

Just wtf bro :feelswhat: Doesn't get more cucked than worshipping womens fucking feet. Disgraceful. :feelspuke:
You should see the folder I have for Rei and Asuka's feet. You Would Not Be Happy Lol

I seriously don't understand about what's so sexy about women's feet. I shouldn't judge, I jerk off to pregnant foids after all.

1621661243521.jpg

I am a super SUPER kinky motherfucker, and even I don't understand foot fetishists at all.

I have like 8 fetishes including this one,,, 2 of which would be illegal in real life

I ain't fraid o' no rope

Last edited:
Do women even have fetishes? I've never heard of a woman being sexually excited by a man's foot.

I have like 8 fetishes including this one,,, 2 of which would be illegal in real life

I ain't fraid o' no rope
STRONG join date to post count ratio :worryfeels:

@-BrettyBoy- thoughts?

Do women even have fetishes? I've never heard of a woman being sexually excited by a man's foot.
Most of their fetishes revolve around cute baby clothes.

philistine detected

I agree. People with a foot fetish need to be hanged.

What if you want a footjob by some nice pantyhose legs? So is that close to the degeneracy of women wanting to be choked or sodomy?

What if you want a footjob by some nice pantyhose legs? So is that close to the degeneracy of women wanting to be choked or sodomy?
inb4 "Then you should be hanged with the pantyhose"

jfl at footfetish. SCAT FETISH

worshiping feet is a priviledge, not every male gets to lick and suck the feet of a female, especially in her prime or if she simply is older with great feet. Point is: Foot worship is a priviledge, wanking to it is the real suffering, which means longing, in the same usual sexual desire not satisfied, never got. Not cucked at all.

wanking to it is the real suffering, which means longing, in the same usual sexual desire not satisfied, never got. Not cucked at all.
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Fuck… where’s the rope…

worshiping feet is a priviledge, not every male gets to lick and suck the feet of a female, especially in her prime or if she simply is older with great feet. Point is: Foot worship is a priviledge, wanking to it is the real suffering, which means longing, in the same usual sexual desire not satisfied, never got. Not cucked at all.
I would say it is only uncucked if the women is young (16-22) after that it is cucked

Worshipping the stinking sluts feet is the first step of becoming a scat freak. Second is "golden shower". Then you will have to pay whores to get literally shitted on.
You will end up in 2 incels 1 cup.

Spare me, i don't know what i'm talking about.