Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All foids dress like such hors

• Thread starter tall fag gigga cuck
  • Start date
tall fag gigga cuck

tall fag gigga cuck

Banned
-
Every where I go Foids are wearing butt tight leggings/yoga pants or short shorts it drives me fucking crazy OK your hot I get it but why do u have to rub it in my face when I will never get to hit it fuck just fuck my life already sucks enough already can't I just get a cup of coffee with out being constantly reminded how much of a looser I am and these dumb Foids want me to respect them fuck fuck fuck I'm so angry why me why there pants are basically painted on there bodys fuck fuck fuck it should be illegal to dress sexy in public it's pure rage fuel being an incel looser piece of shit fuck fuck fuck even little girls where leggings what the fuck I want to die now please saint black opts 2 cell end my misery now so may I serve u for an eternity in your incel kingdom please s.b.o.2.c. Let me be one with u my lord fuck fuck fuck

Sweetie, I’m just wearing it for myself you silly iNkEL

Sweetie, I’m just wearing it for myself you silly iNkEL
No u cunt your just wearing it to get Chad to fuck your brains out shit fuck fuck fuck I want to die I want to be with my lord saint black opts 2 cell in his kingdom now let me die I can't take this shit any more I've full filled my mission s.b.o.2.c let me be thie servant

You know 2019 girls are fucked when you pass an elementary school and girls are wearing sheer pantyhose with visible panties underneath
Worse is the leggings with no underwear

She doesn’t mean to rub it in your face . It’s all for tall hot chad. She’s frauding her SMV/serum estrogen/perceived reproductive success and advertising her fertility to chad. That’s how girls compete with each other for large high testosterone men

You know 2019 girls are fucked when you pass an elementary school and girls are wearing sheer pantyhose with visible panties underneath
I don’t believe it’s looking that shitty. That’s not seriously going down in no danm elementary school.

I don’t believe it’s looking that shitty. That’s not seriously going down in no danm elementary school.
i walk past one M-F when i walk to work
it is DEFINITELY going on the fucking 5th grade sluts. growing tits with no bra and shit
(though to be fair a lot of parents dont like to see their daughter growing up so fast so sometimes dont want to purchase a bra for her because that is acknowledging she is becoming a woman aka becoming fuckable)

In the summer, I drive by a Catholic high school on my way to work every day and it’s always recess when I drive by so the whole front of the school is loaded with foids dressed like this:
69920EBD 19D4 49B8 BC76 16A1F3ECFE27

Suicidefuel man.

yeah I hate that. I even see 12-13 year old girls dressing like sluts because their moms teach them so. Fuck all foids tbh

Pure
In the summer, I drive by a Catholic high school on my way to work every day and it’s always recess when I drive by so the whole front of the school is loaded with foids dressed like this:
View attachment 90718

Suicidefuel man.
Pure rage fuel let us all pray to our Lord and savor s.b.o.2.c. to strike down great vengeance upon these fucking hor foids for rejecting us like disgarded trash

View attachment 90718

Suicidefuel man.
That's not even nearly as bad as public school foids tbh.

Yes
You know 2019 girls are fucked when you pass an elementary school and girs are wearing sheer pantyhose with visible panties underneath
That's exactly what I'm talking about I mean fuck is it really fucking necessary for them to wear such tight clothes or how about when u go to the gym and every foid is wearing tights with a sports bra oh but your supposed to not treat them like objects even though they dress like one and as soon as a Chad walks by teeeh it's OK fuck this gay world we need a hERo
Chicks in short skirts are my weakness I guess.
your not alone

Last edited:
they want to get attention of chads,not us ugly males.suifuel indeed.

When I see a girl with a nice ass in tight jeans or leggings, I stare and enjoy it while trying not to think about the fact it's so far beyond my reach it's unreal. It's all I can do.

‘Stop hitting on me’.

"we show off for chad not for you"
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

did someone say hors?

Elementary school girls dress like sluts. They also look 16-20.
When I was growing up kids looked and dressed like kids. It's the hormones in the food and water supply. It makes girls mature faster and boys mature slower.

View attachment 90718

Suicidefuel man.
lifefuel tbh
rare footage of foids dressing like rational humans

"we show off for chad not for you"
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

If there was a pill that made them visible only to Chads it would be more popular than the pill. Imagine (un)dressing for 5 percent of the male population and having disgusting incel creeps and normies raping you with their eyes while Chad ignores you.