Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All foids do is scroll on their phone all day looking at shit

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
Everywhere I go at Uni all I see is foids scrolling through social media feeds on their phone. In class, while walking, when theyre with friends, it doesnt fucking matter where they are or who they are with this is all they do until its time to strip for chad and get their holes filled with semen. Its all just the same shit too Instagram, twitter, facebook, snapchat, tinder. This is what they live for.

Everywhere I go at Uni all I see is foids scrolling through social media feeds on their phone. In class, while walking, when theyre with friends, it doesnt fucking matter where they are or who they are with this is all they do until its time to strip for chad and get their holes filled with semen. Its all just the same shit too Instagram, twitter, facebook, snapchat, tinder. This is what they live for.

And in the mean time you are on your phone all day browsing incels.is just like the rest of us.

Phones and Internet are a cope for all of us. The only difference is what we use it for.

They are brainless

DEATH TO THEM ALL

Fuck smartphones and social media

And in the mean time you are on your phone all day browsing incels.is just like the rest of us.

Phones and Internet are a cope for all of us. The only difference is what we use it for.
High IQ

I'm on here a shit ton but I can at least put it away during class and walking. Foids actually have shit they can go and do but all of us dont all we have is LDAR

We’re a generation of iSlaves.

I do not even want to imagine what they have inside their cell phones

How do you live with being a Manlet curry? 5’5 at it too. And I assume you are old. How?

I do not even want to imagine what they have inside their cell phones
i am not sure. i believe every dumb slut has something different. but i am sure with one thing. the start page of her browser is some jewish controlled liberal news-site

i live for incels.is and 4chan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back