Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all foids are whores for male attention

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
I've noticed a lot of the foids I see by the news or my rare outings to any place beside work I see foids dressed like absolute whores.

Lots of skin revealing clothing, too tight to even properly fit, tons of fakeup. You would swear they were working the corners for cash, and there is no exception for young foids on this.

All for male attention, especially attractive male attention. Sickening, and then they will have the nerve to virtue signal claiming to be oppressed and for toxic men to stop objectifying them.

Is anyone else hoping that muslims take over the west? I'd love to see these whores get sent back home and forced to wear burqas

Is anyone else hoping that muslims take over the west? I'd love to see these whores get sent back home and forced to wear burqas
I want to coom inside a burka foid:feelsLSD:

I want to coom inside a burka foid:feelsLSD:
I want to see a stuck up white foid get put in a burqa and beat severely by her husband for complaining about not being able to wear slut clothes outside

I've noticed a lot of the foids I see by the news or my rare outings to any place beside work I see foids dressed like absolute whores.

Lots of skin revealing clothing, too tight to even properly fit, tons of fakeup. You would swear they were working the corners for cash, and there is no exception for young foids on this.

All for male attention, especially attractive male attention. Sickening, and then they will have the nerve to virtue signal claiming to be oppressed and for toxic men to stop objectifying them.

Would be funny to see whores fall from being worshipped to being seen only as baby-making subhumans