Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ALL females only give eye-contact to good looking men

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Have you noticed this?

Im a 4-5/10 on a very good day. In a normal world, one would assume that 4-5/10 guys would get stares at and attention by other 4-5/10 women.

Is that the case? NO

ALL women, no matter if they are fat, old (40+) and even ugly, ONLY give eye-contact to men who are above average looking, mostly very good looking men. All other males are basicly invisible to them.

What the fuck is their problem? They all feel entitled to Chad it seems, and every other guy - even those on the same looks-level as them, are subhumans.

Eye contact is a TRP myth.

Spit out that red pill boyo.

Most women look in my eyes for like 1/10 of a second and then rapidly look away and NEVER EVER look in my eyes again.

Women will give eye contact to only those men whom we men also check out (out of envy) if we see them. That is only male model tier guys.

women will not sit anywhere next to you if you're ugly
they won't look at you if you're ugly
they won't speak to you if you're ugly
Eye contact is a TRP myth.

Spit out that red pill boyo.
don't choke on the yellow pill lad
get it out while you still can

Eye contact means nothing. Who the hell came up with that BS?

Yeah, I see it a lot. Definitely not with me though, but I see Chads get stares a lot.

I was with my good looking friend at the gym last night, It was brutal.

So we were there doing bench, in comes a 6-7/10 blonde females with great ass. She starts doing her curl shit, then she takes a look at me and within 0.2seconds she look away.

My friend starts doing bench, so I look at the female in the mirror and I see her fucking staring at my friend while he presses. Then when he is done and gets up, she fucking stares him right in the eye for like 5-seconds, he stares back, then she looks down and proceed with her shit.

During the 1 hour she was there, she made eye-contact with my friend probably 5-6 times, every time it was 2-8 seconds eye contact.

My friend did nothing cause he is shy when sober, but it was still soul crushing to be standing there as the subhuman watching 2 good looking people eyeing eachother.

women will not sit anywhere next to you if you're ugly

basically this. when i ride the bus, the seat next to me is empty and women get in, they will rather stand for 30 minutes than sit next to me. stand right next to the seat.

Eye contact means nothing. Who the hell came up with that BS?

Lol longish eye-contact means evertything, its the main way femoids give "IOIs" to men, they give them long glances, looking in the eye, thats how they show they are interested.

basically this. when i ride the bus, the seat next to me is empty and women get in, they will rather stand for 30 minutes than sit next to me. stand right next to the seat.
It's the same with me. Only men, old, unfertile foids and children sit next to me. Fertile-aged young foids avoid it at all costs and will only do it if there's absolutely no other sits available.

Waaaaaahhhh how has “much looksmatch” not been debunked yet? Nature isn’t fair. Eggs are rare, sperm is abundant, etc, etc. foid’s value is inherent, man’s value is relative..

1:1 mat pairings are history. That’s the only time looksmatch becomes a thing where no party can do better than the other and still get someone to commit. 2018 is the jungle. It’s a sentient hole’s world now.

in this place many people consider a feedback even the eye contact, do not give them illusions

Have you noticed this?

Im a 4-5/10 on a very good day. In a normal world, one would assume that 4-5/10 guys would get stares at and attention by other 4-5/10 women.

Is that the case? NO

ALL women, no matter if they are fat, old (40+) and even ugly, ONLY give eye-contact to men who are above average looking, mostly very good looking men. All other males are basicly invisible to them.

What the fuck is their problem? They all feel entitled to Chad it seems, and every other guy - even those on the same looks-level as them, are subhumans.

True. i used to be good looking and i can confirm this.

Agreed. What I've noticed is that ugly males get looks of disgust or contempt, average-looking males get ignored and Chads/Chadlites get lavished in attention.

How good-looking you are also determines the type of attention you receive. For example, a Chad wearing outlandish and strange clothing will get curiosity, interest and love, while an incel doing the same would be seen as a weirdo and freak loser.

What if a girl looks at the ground or at her phone for about a few minutes then goes back to looking at your eyes and then goes on and off with the eye contact?

Chad is a big part of the problem because he's willing to fuck the fat, the ugly, and the stupid among foids. Now every landwhale thinks she has a chance with Chad, and unfortunately she's right more often than not.

So we were there doing bench, in comes a 6-7/10 blonde females with great ass. She starts doing her curl shit, then she takes a look at me and within 0.2seconds she look away.

My friend starts doing bench, so I look at the female in the mirror and I see her fucking staring at my friend while he presses. Then when he is done and gets up, she fucking stares him right in the eye for like 5-seconds, he stares back, then she looks down and proceed with her shit.

During the 1 hour she was there, she made eye-contact with my friend probably 5-6 times, every time it was 2-8 seconds eye contact.

My friend did nothing cause he is shy when sober, but it was still soul crushing to be standing there as the subhuman watching 2 good looking people eyeing eachother.
Fuck

He could have banged her in gym toilet if he wanted to jfl

Is he GFless?

Yup theyre not like men bro theyre hardwired to be evil and only want the best of the best even the UGGOS thats why it makes us rage so fucking much if youre not the best you struggle

yup. i know exactly how you feel. back when i gymcelled with my buddy he'd literally get women to come up to him and they'd have a convo completely ignoring me. fuck going to the gym.

Have you noticed this?

Is that the case? NO

Eye contact is possible to make with anyone if you're talking to them you might be over reacting to this one.

I get eye contact from females, but it's dirty looks of anger.