Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "All female" esports team loses every game, gets kicked

czechcel_08

czechcel_08

Graycel lives matter
★★
Averaging 27 deaths a game, the all female team Vaevictis has been kicked from the LCL (league of legends esports league). They got destroyed every single game.
Cucked reddit mods lock the thread immediately because of "sexism"
JFL at foids trying to compete with men :feelskek: And cuckitt mods white knighting them :feelskek:

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to play videogames

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to play videogames

I'm not sure how well a relationship would be for me with a girl that doesn't play games as we wouldn't have anything in common.

I'm not sure how well a relationship would be for me with a girl that doesn't play games as we wouldn't have anything in common.
You have a penis she has a vagina, thats enough things in common

Tbh not ALL foids are bad at games. Just don’t think you’ll be hooking up with that cute league player. She’s taken by the chad who doesn’t even own a computer

Huge joke. My dog could have done better

It's ok they can just change gears & get their tits out while walking in a straight line via macro in minecraft & streaming it.
Boom more money than if they'd won a tournament.

“Women can do anything men can”

You have a penis she has a vagina, thats enough things in common
I said relationship.
I don't care of her likes/dislikes if it's just fucking.

Last edited:
Averaging 27 deaths a game, the all female team Vaevictis has been kicked from the LCL (league of legends esports league). They got destroyed every single game.
Cucked reddit mods lock the thread immediately because of "sexism"
JFL at foids trying to compete with men :feelskek: And cuckitt mods white knighting them :feelskek:

this shit happeend ages ago?

why df u just now posting it

there a meme in the LoL pro scene

Shouldn't women be just as good at video games because strength isn't a factor?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

There’s nothing even physical about it. How can they be so bad?

Chad doesn't need to have anything in common.

Chad doesn't need to have anything in common.

Difference is the chad can make foids get into anything he's in just so he would fuck her.
If he's into rape, she will be into rape fantasy.
If he's into racist shit, she will grow a fascination for stuff that might be Axis related.
If he's into scat and bestiality, she will start shitting on him and fucking the dog while he watch or whatever kink he would be into.

The thing is a foid will change for a chad so yeah. For them, nothing need to be in common because the foid will adapt to him.

What do you expecxt from cuckitt

Shouldn't women be just as good at video games because strength isn't a factor?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Womens brains are wired differently. No matter how hard they try they will never be 1% as good as the best man in things like f1/chess etc. Not to mention games like league at the top level require a high level of iq and women max around 110.

Womens brains are wired differently. No matter how hard they try they will never be 1% as good as the best man in thiongs like f1chess etc. Not to mention games like league at the top level require a high level of iq and women max around 110.
An all women's LOL team, seriously what were they thinking.

What I hate is females tend to be just mediocre in most things if you don't separate by gender. Yet that is fine and accepted

Meanwhile if those females were men with the same mediocrity, people will call them a waste of life.