Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ALL female "comedians" use sex to be "good". females always use sex in everything to success

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im watching some standups and i said well lets check youtube for any female comedians, maybe theres at least 1 funny female (tldr - no theres not.)
ALL of them just talk about sex because they know people love it when girls talk about sex. thats it.
they arent funny. "so i was sucking this guy dick" "so he fucked me teheheh" JFL. legit ALL of them talk about sex every second sentence, while males use it much less.

so there you have it boys, another field where instead of acually being good at it, females decided to just use sex instead to success in it.

90% of today females should be one of the 3: 1. sandwich makers 2. whores 3. a shitty minimum wage job. FACT.

A lot of foids think being raunchy as a female = funny. I don't mind raunchy humor but if the entire joke is "I'm a FEMALE who just said CUM and PENIS." its just boring.

Literally every foid "comedian" ever.

Women aren’t funny.

There's an unwritten but extremely strictly enforced rule that all female "comedians" have to be raging SJWs if they ever want to be promoted by the (((mainstream media))).

Inb4 cucktears uses this as an example of female "oppression." 99% of foids want to be SJWs, or at least are willing to go along with it to get ahead in life. Same concept as the failed argument that womyn are "victims" of feminism. Feminism has benefited women and hurt men. Even the biggest tradthot happily enjoys all the benefits that feminism has brought her.

Last edited:
Comedians have to suffer to be good, women can't really suffer the way men can. Look at Ken Jeong, that guy SUFFERED. Dave Chappelle as a scrawny black man SUFFERED. Dane Cook? Horrible. James Franco in comedy roles, seriously?

Comedians have to suffer to be good, women can't really suffer the way men can. Look at Ken Jeong, that guy SUFFERED. Dave Chappelle as a scrawny black man SUFFERED. Dane Cook? Horrible. James Franco in comedy roles, seriously?
lol im watching "this is the end" now and franco is amazing man.

comedians are at their peak when they're suffering.
comedy is born out of misfortune. it might be why a lot of the great stand up comedians are black

The only remotely funny female comedians i have found tend to have a very male-like sense of humour. Otherwise its vaginas, sex and periods.

Watching female comedians is like watching a garbage truck pick up your garbage cans on trash day

female " comedians " :feelsseriously:

These are some of the rarest foids that actually make a somewhat good comedic contribution
VERY RARE

Attachments

• HappygoluckyLiquidDeer-small.gif
    HappygoluckyLiquidDeer-small.gif
    335.8 KB · Views: 60
  • WarmheartedGrandioseBoaconstrictor-max-1mb.gif
    WarmheartedGrandioseBoaconstrictor-max-1mb.gif
    994.7 KB · Views: 50
  • tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    302.4 KB · Views: 46
  • tumblr_mt19p8UTuq1suxj9go1_500.gif
    tumblr_mt19p8UTuq1suxj9go1_500.gif
    270.4 KB · Views: 51
  • tumblr_owllky16ia1rpgt4po1_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_owllky16ia1rpgt4po1_r1_250.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • anna-farris-punching-out-cat-scary-movie-2.gif
    anna-farris-punching-out-cat-scary-movie-2.gif
    303.2 KB · Views: 54
  • tumblr_lwao8ypeTc1qe1pmho6_250.gif
    tumblr_lwao8ypeTc1qe1pmho6_250.gif
    361.7 KB · Views: 41
lol im watching "this is the end" now and franco is amazing man.

I've seen him in a few things and found him to be passable but never good, to each his own I guess.
comedians are at their peak when they're suffering.
comedy is born out of misfortune. it might be why a lot of the great stand up comedians are black

Black or back in the day, Jewish, yes.

These are some of the rarest foids that actually make a somewhat good comedic contribution
VERY RARE
Are you using examples from a movie written by men? lmao

Just another aspect of women being infantalized. Just like a baby saying a curse word. It isn't really funny but the expectations are set so low for women in comedy. The movie Bridesmaids basically was a Judd Apatow movie re-worked with feeeamayels and everyone thought it was hilarious (a woman shits her pants!! whaaa?? LOL!)

>Female comedians

contradicting

There are people in this world who would sadly find Amy Schumer "funny."