Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity All ethnic women wish they were white women

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
This usually isn't talked about here, but every ethnic foid wishes they were a blonde, blue eyed white woman.

They're all jealous of white women's beauty and social status. It's one of the reasons why they worship white men so much. They rationalize in their mind that if they have a white man, they become closer to being perceived as the same level as a white woman.

Some people think ethnic foids see white women as competition, but that's not the case. They literally want to be white women, but their female egos won't allow them to admit that so instead they do everything they can to emulate white women.

Black women are a lot more obvious with it than other races because they constantly do shit like this:
76796f5e03da423edfd223e29d3e389b

Show me a white woman trying to copy a black woman's hair texture and hair color. It doesn't exist.

Water is wet

That is why white women are the most race loyal.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR7AdJxQ/

All women are treacherous whores when the opportunity arises.

The only reason why white women may seem more loyal than other races is because their own race of men are already the most sought after race of men. They usually have no reason to betray their race unless they have BBC fetish.

That is not a hair texture, that's a hairstyle. They can take them out at any time and still rock their natural straight/curly hair
Don't black foids usually just cut there hair short and get a straight wig?

They don't because white women have pride in their race. That is why white women are the most race loyal. Even with asian women as their competition, they known that white men will chose them (white women) as their first option
White foids aren't race loyal. White foids are loyal to white chad, just like ethnic foids are loyal to white chad.

blah blah dont care would still smash

This usually isn't talked about here, but every ethnic foid wishes they were a blonde, blue eyed white woman.

They're all jealous of white women's beauty and social status. It's one of the reasons why they worship white men so much. They rationalize in their mind that if they have a white man, they become closer to being perceived as the same level as a white woman.

Some people think ethnic foids see white women as competition, but that's not the case. They literally want to be white women, but their female egos won't allow them to admit that so instead they do everything they can to emulate white women.

Black women are a lot more obvious with it than other races because they constantly do shit like this:
View attachment 891161

Show me a white woman trying to copy a black woman's hair texture and hair color. It doesn't exist.
Yeah men of color are a lot more self respecting than women of color. I personally would not be anything aside from curry. It is what I was born as and who I am. All I wish is for is more height.

Yeah men of color are a lot more self respecting than women of color. I personally would not be anything aside from curry. It is what I was born as and who I am. All I wish is for is more height.
Same here, I don't want to change my race. I just want to be at least 6 feet tall and have a BBC. But I have a SBC (small black cock) :feelswhat:

They assimilate much more into western culture than the men do from my experience.

Because women know they can only truly acquire status through men.

This isn’t rare at all white whores who burn coal ten to do this bhad bhabie did it as well
Yeah but it's rare for white women to have braids. Meanwhile 50% of black women wear weaves that resemble white or asian women's hair.

I've seen a few black women with dyed blonde hair IRL.
Bet they would get all pissy if I style my hair into dreadlocks.

View attachment 891161

She looks like the poo i took yesterday but her facial features arent ugly, She needs the Deniggalizer ASAP then weel decide if sheel be gassed

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AJXO4mJ7Eac

I wish they were too