Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All cunts are being stuffed with Chad meat

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
when-you-havent-been-dicked-down-in-months-and-you-38932592.png

"Relatable" teehee

think of the hottest girl you ever seen before. Think about how much you want to fuck her sweet cunt. You'll never be able to. Your penis will NEVER enter her body. Not now or ever. Instead, chad gets to pound her pink slit for hours and hours tonight. He will forget about it the next day because he has much more fucking to do with his fuck stick. If Chad's dick and your dick got into a fight, his dick would knock your dick into a coma and give it brain damage. That's the kind of power it holds.

No sweet pussy for me or you. Not now not ever.

A roastie being dick free for over 48 hours let alone months

E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

Instead, chad gets to pound her pink slit for hours and hours tonight. He will forget about it the next day because he has much more fucking to do with his fuck stick. If Chad's dick and your dick got into a fight, his dick would knock your dick into a coma and give it brain damage. That's the kind of power it holds.
Thinking a bit too much about Chad's dick.

where's my roast beef

Our dicks need to RISE UP in rebellion.

See what I did there? :feelshaha:

Why dont girls message me 'wyd' when theyre horny

I don't want to be a part of this society ever.