Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment All Bullies of Incels should be heard before all Incel Jury and sent here if guilty

Fifita

Fifita

Legend
★★
All Bullies of Incels should be treated like war criminals . No time limit for when the bullying happened. They should then be charged and judged by a all Incel jury and if found guilty sent to a jail like the K -6 staffed by Incels. Of course Trannies will automatically be sentenced here without trial.

View: https://twitter.com/froggyups/status/1753829163235266626

Trannies are closeted incels.

I used beat the shit out of them, then they stopped troubling me.

I used beat the shit out of them, then they stopped troubling me.
i challenged one to a fight in the bathroom, and got beat up and was recorded :feelsrope::feelsrope:

i challenged one to a fight in the bathroom, and got beat up and was recorded :feelsrope::feelsrope:
How i'm gonna come to school tommorow if that happend to me.
man-hold-gun-from-self-defense-weapon_185193-15739.jpg

Based.

The judge will be an incel, othER court officials will be incel and the prison guards themselves will be incels.

Any bullies found guilty in their trial, will be sentenced to life imprisonment or death.

I want to be the executionER, gladly and pleasurably carrying out death sentences on these piece of shit bullies

Last edited:

Based. Bullies should be shown no mERcy

Most mass shootERs became that way because they wERe bullied, bullying Is a sERious issue and requires sevERe punishment

I would need to plan that shit out + write a 200 page manifesto on inceldom. I can't afford to lose it all over one little fight. It has to be planned and coordinated, not in the heat of passion

I would need to plan that shit out + write a 200 page manifesto on inceldom. I can't afford to lose it all over one little fight. It has to be planned and coordinated, not in the heat of passion
So you are gonna go ER and become a saint.

Based idea which will be a key part in incelistan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back